Sign in to follow this  
lake district canary

Good week for exiles!

Two games in a week on Sky, no dodgy streams or intermittent audio feeds, just good coverage and two matches from Carrow Road.  Lovely jubbly, armchair booked, week''s pass bought for Sky Sports, two nights cleared of commitments and hopefully two nights of drama and action with plenty of goals for and not too many against - and full on effort from the players.  Come on you exiles! 

[quote user="lake district canary"]Two games in a week on Sky, no dodgy streams or intermittent audio feeds, just good coverage and two matches from Carrow Road.  Lovely jubbly, armchair booked, week''s pass bought for Sky Sports, two nights cleared of commitments and hopefully two nights of drama and action with plenty of goals for and not too many against - and full on effort from the players.  Come on you exiles! 

[/quote]

You wait for weeks and then two come along at once.

I reckon Carpenter will make the next Escape film in Norwich,

He will rebuild the City wall and imprison everyone inside the City. I think he will call it Escape from Carrrrsel Medder!

[quote user="Matt Juler"]I think it''s a rubbish week for exiles, going to miss two live games that I''ve got a season ticket for.[/quote]
Yeah, you''ve got confused mate. You''re an actual exile, as opposed to, what I now refer to as, as a plasticile. [:)]

[quote user="Ginja"]Thanks LDC, £11 is a bargain to watch these two games as well.[/quote]No bother,  Ginja, getting the occasional Sky Sports pass is about the only thing my "Now TV" box is good for.

[quote user="hogesar"][quote user="Matt Juler"]I think it''s a rubbish week for exiles, going to miss two live games that I''ve got a season ticket for.[/quote]
Yeah, you''ve got confused mate. You''re an actual exile, as opposed to, what I now refer to as, as a plasticile. [:)]
[/quote]

He''s another one like some of us who found out the world isn''t flat, only Norfolk. Bit like the top of some supporters heads.

[quote user="lake district canary"]Part two of exile''s week tonight.  Can''t wait......if you''re going, shout loudly so we can hear you! OTBC[/quote]
Was great on Tuesday night, here''s hoping for a similar result tonight!

Sometimes I like to throw some out-there curveballs that some would think were a bit extreme, I shall do so anyway...

There''s a few tickets available still. Go to the game.

lake district canary wrote the following post at 16/12/2016 2:11 PM:

Part two of exile''s week tonight.

Can''t wait......if you''re going, shout loudly so we can hear you!

OTBC

We''ll all do our best for you LDC, enjoy the game 👍

[quote user="Jim the Canary"]Will go down as most depressing thread of the year[/quote]

Fine if you want to be depressed, go ahead [{] Us exiles will enjoy seeing the live matches as and when we can. Enjoy, whether you''re going or watching from a distance.  [Y]