Sign in to follow this  
Keith Scott

Embarrassing

Infact the only thing more embarrassing than this unbelievably abject, inept, woeful performance are the fans and the board who are still backing this clueless clown in charge. The club is an absolute joke.

Chasing shadows most of the game

Out played out competed

Just need to see the body language of the managers one is inspiring his players the other one is a complete bell end

ricardo wrote the following post at 16/12/2016 8:35 PM:

Quite a few boos my end. Being outplayed I''m afraid.

Yep. Unless there is a massive turnaround here I think tonight will be the night the fans turn. That half was a disgrace again

This isn''t just one of the worst Norwich performances i''ve ever seen but one of the worst performances i''ve ever seen from a ''professional'' football club. Meanwhile in the stands our owner, 70 year old cook Delia sits alongside her 120 year old mother oblivious to it all. It beggars belief. We are an absolute laughing stock.

Club, manager and useless players they signed are all equally culpable.

The manager should be removed but we have a greedy, career executive as our CEO who only cares about keeping his job. Owners who are just happy to see the club afloat a manager who''s just happy to keep his job and over the hill players who just want their weekly wage and an easy career ending.

The manager isn''t doing a good job but I so wish we could get rid of Delia, MWJ, Balls, Moxey, Ricky Martin, Whittaker, Turner, Martin, Ruddy, Bassong, Bennett, Klose, Olsson, Dorrans, Tettey, Mulumbu, Brady, Naismith and Lafferty much more than I want the manager gone

Yet another disgraceful display. He''s been backed for far too long now. We''ve just been outplayed yet again by a higher end team. He has to go now

Fans just as much to blame. A quick 2 second boo at the end? That''s it!? Should have been angry chants aimed at the board and manager. A club with no ambition from top to bottom.

[quote user="Thecanaryfan"]I''m cooked. Cant handle it anymore. Change needed urgently.
The players we have are too good to dish up shike like that. 
[/quote]

Except they aren''t, are they??

Maybe they were once but Bassong, Bennett, Brady and Ruddy to name but four just aren''t doing the basics of their job.

AN bears ultimate responsibility because that''s the nature of the job but I certainly hope he hangs in there long enough to move on some of the guys that are letting him and the fans down.