Sign in to follow this  
iron_stan

wont beat villa

[quote user="morty"][quote user="hogesar"]I kinda called it, just saying[/quote]I had a bet on 2-nil Norwich.Fail[:(][/quote]
Haha, I had 2-1 Norwich. At half time I realised that was unlikely and more chance of only being one goal in it but nevermind!
Main thing is, we won!!!!! [:D]

[quote user="hogesar"][quote user="morty"][quote user="hogesar"]I kinda called it, just saying[/quote]I had a bet on 2-nil Norwich.Fail[:(][/quote]
Haha, I had 2-1 Norwich. At half time I realised that was unlikely and more chance of only being one goal in it but nevermind!
[/quote]Lol when Naismith came on I tried a back up bet of him to score next, at 18/1.Double fail [:D]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="hogesar"][quote user="morty"][quote user="hogesar"]I kinda called it, just saying[/quote]I had a bet on 2-nil Norwich.Fail[:(][/quote]
[/quote]Lol when Naismith came on I tried a back up bet of him to score next, at 18/1.Double fail [:D][/quote]

When Brady had a free kick late on, i jumped on him to score it. FAIL.

[quote user="can u sit down please"][quote user="morty"][quote user="hogesar"][quote user="morty"][quote user="hogesar"]I kinda called it, just saying[/quote]I had a bet on 2-nil Norwich.Fail[:(][/quote]
[/quote]Lol when Naismith came on I tried a back up bet of him to score next, at 18/1.Double fail [:D][/quote]

When Brady had a free kick late on, i jumped on him to score it. FAIL.[/quote]Fails all round mate [:(]

Welllllll, not ALL round.

I just wished I had parted with some money, to back up my 1-0 forecast. After putting money on us beating Brentford 4-0, my reluctance was slightly understandable

[quote user="Crabbycanary3"]Welllllll, not ALL round.

I just wished I had parted with some money, to back up my 1-0 forecast. After putting money on us beating Brentford 4-0, my reluctance was slightly understandable[/quote]Yeah after a good spell of betting predictions earlier in the season, mine have gone a bit wrong recently.Happy to lose a tenner last night though[:)]

As a slim excuse to bump this hilarious thread.....[URL=http://s869.photobucket.com/user/mortymccarthy/media/Untitled_zps50cec34s.jpg.html][IMG]http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab257/mortymccarthy/Untitled_zps50cec34s.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

[quote user="Crabbycanary3"]Welllllll, not ALL round.

I just wished I had parted with some money, to back up my 1-0 forecast. After putting money on us beating Brentford 4-0, my reluctance was slightly understandable[/quote] Well that''s probably worse than putting putting money on a losing score.Just ask the steward in my gangway in the Jarrold who always predicts the final score but never has a penny on it.Last home game he said, " 5-0 ". It was 66/1..... [:''(]

So lucky that Villa didn''t turn up Huddersfield have just shown how poor we areSo this is what we''re left with, hoping that opponents have an off day.