Sign in to follow this  
OldRobert

Official Huddersfield Thread

Watching this has convinced me that changing the manager will solve nothing, the players just aren''t up to it in my view. Need a huge clear out. The club has stagnated.

[quote user="Darth Canary1"]Watching this has convinced me that changing the manager will solve nothing, the players just aren''t up to it in my view. Need a huge clear out. The club has stagnated.[/quote]

But we''ve bought in fresh new talent, but AN refuses to play them.

How may young players did they have put tonight?

We should be playing Pritchard, Canos, Maddison, Thompson and others.

Right players on but wrong players off.

Jerome needed to partner Oliviera up top. I''d have moved Brady to left back and taken Olsson off.... awful tonight!

we got bullied by huddersfield and Tettey and Mulumbu would have dealt.

Love the way people think it''s all sorted when we get a flukey 1-0 win vs a DREADFUL Villa side. And seeing all the people kidding themselves that it was a great performance vs them - it wasn''t!! It was p*ss poor and we were lucky that we weren''t up against a decent side, but even then with a win they''d have overtaken us. That shows how far we have fallen in this league. And with results like tonight, we are only going to keep falling. Tonight is the norm, not the exception - Alex Neil is not the man to take us forward, and the sooner some on here wake up and accept the fact, the better!

[quote user="Darth Canary1"]On that note I''m off to force choke some ipswich fans[/quote]

Pansy, don''t bother. Go sleep in your Bacta tank and let your Emperor zap them into line. Their feeble support is no match for the power of the dark side