Sign in to follow this  
Making Plans

Just because....

The problem is there are OBVIOUS replacements. I have zero faith in this board and Moxey appointing anyone with any competence. We''ll end up with Hodgson, Rowett or Jackett. After the obligatory scour of Europe of course. Rowett the best of the 3 but boring football.

I would take Hodgson now in a heartbeat. He''s managed at international level and managed some of the worlds top clubs. The players would respect him and at clubs of our size he has had great success.

[quote user="JF"]I would take Hodgson now in a heartbeat. He''s managed at international level and managed some of the worlds top clubs. The players would respect him and at clubs of our size he has had great success.[/quote]
He plays duller football than Hughton. I can''t stomach any more seasons of that boring, negative shite

Jez Moxey appointed Terry Connor to replace McCarthy in one of Wolves'' vital PL years because he couldn''t find a replacement in the whole of world football. Just think about that for a second.

Our own board replaced Hughton with Adams because they hadn''t bothered to look for a replacement overseas or in the lower leagues.

Our CEO is the man who took a bigger club than ours down to league 1 and his best appointment at that club was Mick McCarthy.

Isn''t it so nice, warm and fuzzy to be run by one of Delia''s complacent, incompetent buddies again!

I''m so optimistic about the future of our club.

Us over-paying fans are being taken for a ride and treated with absolute contempt. I''m not going anymore. I hope some of you boycott aswell because our club is being led down the drain

He plays duller football than Hughton. I can''t stomach any more seasons of that boring, negative ***

I hardly think as a club that we are in position to turn our noses up at a manager of his pedigree. He had exceptional success at Fulham taking them to the UEFA cup final and also WBA. To judge him as a manager on the England job would be foolish

[quote user="Horse Renoir"]Jez Moxey appointed Terry Connor to replace McCarthy in one of Wolves'' vital PL years because he couldn''t find a replacement in the whole of world football. Just think about that for a second.

Our own board replaced Hughton with Adams because they hadn''t bothered to look for a replacement overseas or in the lower leagues.

Our CEO is the man who took a bigger club than ours down to league 1 and his best appointment at that club was Mick McCarthy.

Isn''t it so nice, warm and fuzzy to be run by one of Delia''s complacent, incompetent buddies again!

I''m so optimistic about the future of our club.

Us over-paying fans are being taken for a ride and treated with absolute contempt. I''m not going anymore. I hope some of you boycott aswell because our club is being led down the drain[/quote]

Horrible, isn''t it.

[quote user="lincoln canary"]How about the Huddersfield boss?[/quote]

Why would you leave promotion contenders to manage this sh!t?

[quote user="JF"]He plays duller football than Hughton. I can''t stomach any more seasons of that boring, negative ***

I hardly think as a club that we are in position to turn our noses up at a manager of his pedigree. He had exceptional success at Fulham taking them to the UEFA cup final and also WBA. To judge him as a manager on the England job would be foolish[/quote]
WBA played s**t football under Hodgson too. His pedigree is worthless. I don''t care how well he managed a team in the Swiss league 20 years ago, He''s the same as fat sam - effective with results but the football is so poor that winning is secondary. I''d rather be in the Champs playing exciting football than setting up for damage limitation and aiming to scrape draws and marginally survive in the Prem.

[quote user="Making Plans"]there might not be any obvious managerial replacement it is not a reason to keep with AN.We need a change and we need a change now [/quote]

Any replacement needs to be better. Change in itself isn''t a good enough reason. But one reason why I came off the fence was that I thought there was at least one better candidate available, and that was before Rowett got sacked. Of course, he might be holding out for a job in the Premier League.

[quote user="PurpleCanary"] But one reason why I came off the fence was that I thought there was at least one better candidate available. Of course, he might be holding out for a job in the Premier League.[/quote]

Pretty sure that my cat could manage this squad to a better record than 7 defeats in 9.
For the record, he tells me he is not holding out for a Prem job and would be interested in managing us.
No automatic alt text available.

Unfortunately we have a manager and no vacancy, yet, remarkable as it may seem. And I would suggest a few thousand ticket holders are looking very seriously at their January outlay.