Sign in to follow this  
im spartacus canary

Positives tonight

I was impressed with Aaron Mooy - he popped up everywhere and ran the midfield for long periods.

Wells seems to get the hype but was overshadowed by his strike partner tonight.

They were fitter than us. Seemed always 3 or 4 players whenever we had the ball ...esp midfield. Van la Parra was excellent

[quote user="Drazen Muzinic"]I was impressed with Aaron Mooy - he popped up everywhere and ran the midfield for long periods.

Wells seems to get the hype but was overshadowed by his strike partner tonight.[/quote]

Strike partner ????? Please explain

Huddersfield were impressive in the first half but went into their shell in the second half. We had chances to draw level and playing a couple of strikers would have helped. The look playoff candidates we most definitely do not

[quote user="im spartacus"][quote user="Drazen Muzinic"]I was impressed with Aaron Mooy - he popped up everywhere and ran the midfield for long periods.

Wells seems to get the hype but was overshadowed by his strike partner tonight.[/quote]

Strike partner ????? Please explain[/quote]

They appear to have hit on this idea that teams are allowed to have more than one striker on the pitch at the same time.

I wonder if AN is labouring under the mistaken belief this is not allowed.