Sign in to follow this  
Indy

Prediction for tomorrow?

After being pleasantly suprised by the battling performance, something I didn''t not think this team had in them, I''m confident of another tight win........same team and 2-1 win for me.

Can we rename "tinkering" to "Picking the best players available who are most likely to win us the game?"Cheers.

We may just sneak it and will be therefore the chance to beat a top ten team. I will go for 2-1. Actually looking forward to seeing how Nakhi Wells plays. I''m a fan of his play but hope he has an off day tomorrow.

[quote user="morty"]Can we rename "tinkering" to "Picking the best players available who are most likely to win us the game?"Cheers.[/quote]what, and miss out on using cliches and all the hip new jive daddio  ?

Pleased this game is at home, I hope we are capable of a repeat performance and if we do that we will win.

Can''t wait for this one, sure we will get CR rocking again.

Work''s Christmas do so will probably be drunk, then looking for a new job on Monday.

So much more at stake than three points tonight. If we can actually put in two combative performances in consecutive grames and get another result we could be in for a good Christmas and new year. It''s a sad indictment of players and manager that the ability to play well and with commitment in two consecutive games is in doubt, come on lads you can do it!

Villa were poor we were poor in first half ,think if we are are poor again in the first half they could score a couple hard to predict but I would say 2-1 to them ,us being better in the second half but too late .

Hoping I am wrong of course

Well, it''s not about the winning it''s the taking part that counts so I hope everybody enjoys participating in the game and has a thoroughly good time.

Apples

Another 1-0 victory for Norwich City. Against Villa we went for efficiency and tidy football as opposed to any kind of flair or fluidity (though in the second half we showed promise with a number of neat one touch passes). Assuming an unchanged side (a rarity, I know) then another solid and attritional victory would suit us nicely.

Face it, we''re not going to win 5-0 and therefore people need to decide if they want to moan about:

a) "we won 1-0 but it wasn''t at all entertaining, I''m handing my season ticket in"

b) "we won 3-2 but why are we leaking so many goals, sick of this incompetence"

c) "we drew 4-4, Neil Out Now"

d) "we lost 6-5, worst game ever, sack the board and burn down the City stand"

Pick your moan from the list above.

Katie

"a) "we won 1-0 but it wasn''t at all entertaining, I''m handing my season ticket in" "

Not an option for you?

[quote user="morty"]My money will be on 3-1 City tonight.2 For Oliveira, 1 for Howson.[/quote]
F*ck, I was going to go with 3-1 Norwich tonight but knowing that we both failed miserably with our bets on Tuesday makes me think I should go for something different...
0-6 Huddersfield

[quote user="hogesar"][quote user="morty"]My money will be on 3-1 City tonight.2 For Oliveira, 1 for Howson.[/quote]
F*ck, I was going to go with 3-1 Norwich tonight but knowing that we both failed miserably with our bets on Tuesday makes me think I should go for something different...
0-6 Huddersfield
[/quote][:D]