Sign in to follow this  
Crabbycanary3

Anyone else worried?

Or is it just me?

We have a team of many players, who have played at a higher level (than our opponents) , we have a Coach who has also been at a higher level, arguably a Manager that has been at a higher level (albeit for just 1 season)yet last night we were, out done, on how to play 4-2-3-1, in both attack and defence.

Uddersfields attack seemed to have space to drive a bus through, and their defence, at times, could have had 8 players, holding hands, around our ball player, without compromising any other part of their game.

They had a manager, who came over as fresh, innovative, and creative, they had players, who played their game plan with a confidence, and ''freedom'' that was nice to watch (if you were a neutral) .

So, should Alan Irvine be ''mentioned'' (questioned?) , more times than he has been? (Managers responsibilty, ultimately, I know)

I''m not attributing any fitness questions to last night, it was far more tactical than that.

Anyway, like I said, anyone else worried, or is it just me................?

We are looking at the dying embers of the Lambert legacy and slowly drifting into being a Nottingham Forest.

Also,

Players who think they are better than they are and with no grit.

A manager showing his inexperience by stubbornly sticking to a single strategy that opponents ''found out'' weeks ago.

A majority shareholder who wants to turn my club into a training school for this manager, randomly cling on to him for ten years and not consider moving with the times and bring proper personal finances in by selling out.

Worried ... no

EXASPERATED.

Crabbycanary3 wrote the following post at 17 Dec 2016 6:50 AM:

Or is it just me?

"..last night we were, out done, on how to play 4-2-3-1, in both attack and defence."

No, your words pretty much sums it up.