Sign in to follow this  

Put similar comment on Jacob Murphy thread:

Brady was hopeless again tonight and a real disgrace given how good he can be. He epitomises what''s wrong with us at moment...players with talent who don''t try or care. I bet he has his bags packed and car full of petrol just waiting for transfer window

So many misplaced passes. What has Pritchard done to get dropped behind a very poor form Brady? Naismith looked good when he came on too

Was he on the pitch? Good cross for Howson''s goal ...but far too anonymous. There were a few poor shows tonight though. Plus credit to Huddersfield

Thought he played like a coward tonight. Everytime Olsson picked up the ball at left back Brady was offering nothing ahead of him, instead preferring to stand next to a center back. Kept playing lazy passes that didn''t come off. Quality accidental near assist when he angrily put his foot through the ball and it ended up running to Nelson.

He''s playing in cotton wool as he doesn''t want to get injured to scupper a move next month. He is exactly what this club does not need. Sell.

Not up for a scrap - like most of Alex''s signings, talented but spineless.

Not as good as he thinks he is, because doesn''t have the attitude to be a top player. Will be glad to see the back of him.

Said in the summer I''d have rather kept Redmond. Neither may be a grafter but Redmond is simply a better footballer.

He will leave here in January and by next season he will be rotting in a premier league reserve squad somewhere. Very average player

Brady has been poor for awhile if we can get a good fee in Jan i''d sell. But i think the real issue in the midfield is Dorrans. he''s a classy footballer, but absolutely powder puff defensively, first thing you need to be able to do as a midfielder in this division is dig in and he has no ability to do that, fine against teams we can dominate possession against but an absolute liability against anyone who is capable of giving us a good game.