Sign in to follow this  
Faded Jaded Semi Plastic SOB

I'm no quitter......

No I think it''s just Delia is afraid of what the majority may think after the whole brexit/ trump thing and got in early with i don''t care what everyone else thinks, this is what I''m doing regardless. AN is now merely following the party line.

Absolutely, why would he quit, I strongly suspect there aren''t a que of clubs out there just waiting for him to become available!

Of course he isn''t. His comments are starting to scream inexperience. When he first got appointed he was like a breath of fresh air, exactly what we needed, a young, hungry Scotsman with fire in his belly. Got many of us asking if could be the next Paul Lambert.

Although Lambert and Neil are not so different in persona, the experience in which Lambert possesed (played for massive clubs and doing his training badges in Germany), I think shows the big difference. Perhaps the reason why Lambert was so successful with us was because he could manage match day tactics. He would make a change if things weren''t going quite right.

Alex Neil said himself he knew the fans wanted to see two up front. However he continued to use the same tactic with different personnel., which he has done on numerous occasions and failed. Alex Neil clearly believes in ''winning your individual battles'' and ''leaving everything on the pitch'', however it''s obvious now that there is more than that, considering post match he said that we''ve ticked those boxes.

Same tactics and same results, is Gary Rowett the right man for us? I believe we have to squad to do well under any quality management. But is his style ''the Norwich

way''? From the reaction to Gary being fired on social media and Birmingham fans, it''s evident that he was highly thought of. I''d be willing to take a punt on him, besides Alex Neil was surely nothing more than a punt considering his C.V. before he got here.

I think the interesting thing will be when Alex Neil leaves, to see where he ends up. My money''s on Hamilton...

Unlike the Lambert years, we have never once had any other club interest in Neil. And with good reason.