Sign in to follow this  
The Unsullied

Nepotism Tom

[quote user="Jim the Canary"]May be coincidence but since he has been appointed a director it''s gone to Shyte

Clearly his massive footballing CV and experience hasn''t had the desired impact[/quote]

Actually the chronological coincidence is between the team doing badly and you posting here.

[quote user="Lessingham Canary"]Certainly him and his wife / partner know how to show the rest of what happy clapping is all about, rousing performance at the end.[/quote]You noticed it to then Lessingham ? Unbelievable as their happy clapping for me was just taking the Pi $$ at the fans. What i also noticed at the end was the smoking zone outside the old main entrance was devoid of it''s usual occupants. Now i wonder why that was ?

You noticed it to then Lessingham ? Unbelievable as their happy clapping for me was just taking the Pi $$ at the fans. What i also noticed at the end was the smoking zone outside the old main entrance was devoid of it''s usual occupants. Now i wonder why that was ?

Was disappointing to see that Tilly, still some will defend it saying its all right, unfortunately summed up our boards ambition..... as for the smoking areas, i think you will find they were in the dressing room thanking the manager for his brave efforts against a top side, and telling him he could have done no more.

Every member of the NCFC board brings something to the table.......apparently?

Tom''s the club future.......oh yes he is.......yes soireeee!

[quote user="Lessingham Canary"]You noticed it to then Lessingham ? Unbelievable as their happy clapping for me was just taking the Pi $$ at the fans. What i also noticed at the end was the smoking zone outside the old main entrance was devoid of it''s usual occupants. Now i wonder why that was ?

Was disappointing to see that Tilly, still some will defend it saying its all right, unfortunately summed up our boards ambition..... as for the smoking areas, i think you will find they were in the dressing room thanking the manager for his brave efforts against a top side, and telling him he could have done no more.[/quote]

It most certainly was taking the p**s. His girlfriend/partner stood there doing a ridiculously accentuated slow tempo clap at the end which was basically saying "f**k you we are the owners and we don''t care what you plebs say". Pleased to see her roudly shouted at by some guy at the front of the stand at the end

Clearly Nephew Tim and his wife should have been booing and/or giving it the Caesar "thumbs down" from the directors box.

Maybe the "fans" booing off their own team is taking the piss?

[quote user="Phil Collins"]Clearly Nephew Tim and his wife should have been booing and/or giving it the Caesar "thumbs down" from the directors box.

Maybe the "fans" booing off their own team is taking the piss?[/quote]

You would say that as for you it just "another day in paradise", but believe you me I can feel it "coming in the air tonight"

On a serious note perhaps they could have just looked concerned/perturbed by the evenings events instead of emphasising how out of touch the chef, her family and acolytes are with the actual fan base of the club

I wonder if she realises how many people have gone from being mildly supportive of her sloshed "good old delia, supports the club bless her" antics to active hostility and dislike of her acting like a Suffolk/Norfolk Kim Jong-un with respect to Norwich City

I bet he doesn''t have to put up with Pukka cold soggy sausage rolls or shite beer, sitting in his padded seating looking over his little empire inherited from saint Delia all bought on the cheap.

Why he''s got lots to clap about! While his lower class plebs can do one if they don''t like it!

That''s for sure! It''s not the community club for fans anymore, but a business which is all theirs, as she said if the fans don''t like it rough!

We are told we can''t attract investment because there''s "non out there"....

Torquay united were bought for the 2nd time in 11 years yesterday...

A team with no real youth set up, a shocking ground and flit between league 2 and non league have attracted a buyer...

But there''s ''no investers out there''.....

Wasn''t there a time when they had the criteria set at they would sell or allow investors as long as they were from the area and supported the club! Ridiculous. And well there''s your answer with Nepotism Tom then. Has done absolutely f**k all to gain his position, it''s an embarrassment.

[quote user="Syteanric"]We are told we can''t attract investment because there''s "non out there"....

Torquay united were bought for the 2nd time in 11 years yesterday...

A team with no real youth set up, a shocking ground and flit between league 2 and non league have attracted a buyer...

But there''s ''no investers out there''.....[/quote]I wish we were Torquay?

The problem is that the criteria they have set out for potential investors is practically impossible to find. And they know that, It''s a deliberate ploy

So we are different to all the other clubs in the Premier and Championship in what way exactly?

If you haven''t realised by now that professional football everywhere in this country is nothing but a business in which the fans that actually attend matches are very small and unimportant element then frankly you haven''t been paying attention for the last 10-15 years.

Who knows. But their criteria for new owners simply can''t be met. Not unless a fan wins this mega 2.1 billion lottery prize next week!

I haven''t a criteria. I''d welcome any investment opportunities into the club and like to see them given equal consideration. They have already said that they won''t see the club in the hands of foreigners.

Exactly JF, and by saying that they have already cut off about 90% of potential investment options. And then the remaining 10% by saying they must be from the area and support the club. Like you say, it''s all in order to keep control and so they can make out they are trying, but apparently there''s "no one out there".