Sign in to follow this  
ron obvious

BGH saying 'Gone.

No chance of being relegated, but we have become mid table, fodder for the top sides comfortably better than the lower half.

Players who can only bother for every other game, not fit enough for two games a week, mentally deluded to think they are superior.

Manager didn''t do much wrong during the game tonight, right xi and right subs, given tiring legs, although howson and Jacob were also sub options. We did have a plan b, hoick a long ball and watch the pin ball reaction, nelson finishes and the games different, seb hits target it''s an interesting fair draw.

Aging, slowing squad with a manager unable to motivate them. It''s the lack of motivation that wanted the manager out weeks ago, it''s the players shocking inconsistency that means they must be sold.

[quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"][quote user="ricardo"]AN will still be here in May.[/quote]

not a chance....crowd proporly turned tonight, late christmas present on boxing day, after Reading defeat.....bye bye Alex[/quote]Still some distance from turning IMO.When it happens you will know it but last night wasn''t it.

To be fair Jack Reeve is a young lad. Some of his stuff is good. But BGH is completely unfunny but no real knowledge of football. The little yellow bird project used to be excellent until the insightful Dan Brigham left, now it''s just all s hit jokes.

[quote user="Hoola Han Solo"]To be fair Jack Reeve is a young lad. Some of his stuff is good. But BGH is completely unfunny but no real knowledge of football. The little yellow bird project used to be excellent until the insightful Dan Brigham left, now it''s just all s hit jokes.[/quote]He tweeted last night a big "I told you so" about how he was saying how we should have got Rowett in. I held back because he is mates with a lot of my mates. Pi$$ed me off though.

Really Ricardo? Some distance from turning?

This week was a big turning point I thought in fan reaction. It was made clear they were there to support the team but not AN (with the the Norwich City''s army chant) and that was followed by a lot more discontent, continuous chanting and loader booing at the final whistle from all around me.

The board can be stubborn but as you said, once the crowd turns...

To be fair I could have told you the same. Tuesday was just papering over the cracks, fans were getting far too excited over a win against a horrifically poor Villa. Every decent side we''ve faced this season has beaten us.

[quote user="Hoola Han Solo"]To be fair I could have told you the same. Tuesday was just papering over the cracks, fans were getting far too excited over a win against a horrifically poor Villa. Every decent side we''ve faced this season has beaten us.[/quote]Sorry but I don''t agree with anyone trying to play "I told you so" when fans are hurting.Absolute bell end behaviour.

[quote user="Barclay seats 4849 the 3rd"]But you have to say that Morty ,, as you are a staunch defender of the clueless clown who is managing our club . Right?[/quote]Do you even read my posts?

The rise of ''fan pundits'' is one of the most annoying things about modern football. On the first day of the season I tuned into Radio Norfolk only to hear Rob Butler and one of the lads from Talk Norwich having a chat- no insight, no real knowledge, just two random fans who someone has decided need a platform for their opinions.

Saying that the LYBP is still great although I agree it isn''t as good since Dan left.

Certainly do ,, ( don''t have too much choice ) am I wrong in my presumption then ? I had in my head the only reason you defend him so often is that you are both from the same end of the country ?

Maybe I got that wrong too ? Very possible with my memory 😳

[quote user="Barclay seats 4849 the 3rd"]Certainly do ,, ( don''t have too much choice ) am I wrong in my presumption then ? I had in my head the only reason you defend him so often is that you are both from the same end of the country ?

Maybe I got that wrong too ? Very possible with my memory 😳[/quote]I have defended him because I actually buy into what the club is trying to do regarding stability and a long term plan.But I also recognise that this is a results based business, and that there is a limit to peoples patience. I accept that managers make mistakes, but I was away at Barnsley, and was utterly incredulous at what transpired, but more so with what he said after the game, trying to mitigate his reasons.The players are equally as culpable, but we aren''t in a position to get rid of them.And it really has little to do with the fact we are both Scots lol.

As I''ve said before, the club does not want to go up this year. That is the main reason why AN he still here, which is very. very depressing.

Moxey''s and Delia''s NCFC will be comfortable mediocrity. That''s the future.

[quote user="komakino"]As I''ve said before, the club does not want to go up this year. That is the main reason why AN he still here, which is very. very depressing.

Moxey''s and Delia''s NCFC will be comfortable mediocrity. That''s the future.[/quote]Of course you have some kind of proof of this club policy?