Sign in to follow this  
Dr Greenthumb

Jacob Murphy

."Maybe Jarvis if he can get and stay fit may do a job at this level."

I think he played 70 mins this week.

I really rate Jarvis, thinking back a few years he was a real star, I hope he can recapture that sort of form for us, I fear he is not one to dig in and graft however, which it looks as if we are going to need.

Well he''s certainly not hit his best form playing for us😀

My memory of him is playing for Wolves against us a few seasons ago when I thought he was ourstanding. Sadly his time at West Ham and latterly with us has not seen that form reproduced.

To be fair I don''t think he''s showing the form he did earlier in the season, but the rest of the team hasn''t either. Jacob did give the ball away a few times and made a few wrong decisions but I can''t fault his effort. I think Brady is someone who should come under more scrutiny, since we were all so pleased to keep him after valuing him near £20m. He hasn''t showed us that value or anywhere near it.

I''m not sure what people expect from him. Its like Redmond all over again.

You guys do know not every winger is going to be as good as Huckerby at his best, yeah?

In fact isn''t this his first season at championship level? I think hes done brilliantly in a horribly inconsistent team full of apparently more experienced players.

[quote user="hogesar"]In fact isn''t this his first season at championship level? I think hes done brilliantly in a horribly inconsistent team full of apparently more experienced players.[/quote][Y]