Sign in to follow this  
Tetteys Jig

Time to settle?

Time to settle?

we are clearly lacking the consistency at this level and playoffs are a lottery if you are lucky to be in them...

is it time we prepared for another case of the mid 90''s?

I had kind of hoped we would build on the lambert miracle but between all parties involved at the club from fans to players to manager to owners, we lack the drive and professionalism to really be serious in our premiership ambition.

for me, it''s time to give up the facade, sell the high earners, blood the talented youngsters and start again. until we are prepared to accept new and more ambitious ownership, I am afraid stable premiership football is a pipe dream.

the board are more/as much to blame as the manager/coaches, have been since football went big business and we stayed small time

I''d much rather we dropped the lot of these lazy, thick, to55ers to the doledrums and play the youth team.

Our lack of work rate on and off the ball is utterly disgusting. I''m absolutely certain I would have got through more running and one on ones than our centre midfield today despite only being semi fit.

Too many of our players are over the hill and stealing a living. If only we could sack the lazy fu(kers!

Dunno what else to talk about sadly morty. Our whole club is a bit boring now, kind of lost interest. I''m off ex directory for the next year and was a bit worried I''ll not hear about Norwich and how they are doing but to be honest now, I''m simply not really interested as it all looks so flat at the moment without any real vision on improving. too much going on in my life to sit and mope about our pathetic, unambitious club for too long. hopefully we at least dump the mercenaries and give our youth a go, might fall back in love with the club then. at the moment it''s hard to stay bothered.

Unknown source on twitter saying the club is trying to come to an agreement for management team to leave the club. AN doesn''t want to go but the club want it to happen.

Please be true. Needs a fresh face in to sort things out

[quote user="morty"]Not gonna lie, our form is boring.But people whining on about it is way more boring.[/quote]

It''s a Norwich City message board and we have lost 7 out of 9 or whatever it is now, I don''t know what you expect to be honest morty .

[quote user="im spartacus"]

It''s a Norwich City message board and we have lost 7 out of 9 or whatever it is now, I don''t know what you expect to be honest morty .[/quote]

Perhaps something a tad more insightful than ''the board have no ambition'' and ''sack the manager''?

Why not move on 50% of this under-performing squad and play the youngsters. That would bring back the interest and excitement into the games, irrespective of where we finished in the league.

But it just might also give us a proper base for a team that could get promotion in two or three years and stay there.

[quote user="Creative Midfielder"][quote user="im spartacus"]

It''s a Norwich City message board and we have lost 7 out of 9 or whatever it is now, I don''t know what you expect to be honest morty .[/quote]

Perhaps something a tad more insightful than ''the board have no ambition'' and ''sack the manager''?

Why not move on 50% of this under-performing squad and play the youngsters. That would bring back the interest and excitement into the games, irrespective of where we finished in the league.

But it just might also give us a proper base for a team that could get promotion in two or three years and stay there.[/quote]Yes.That was my point. Just occasionally you get a really good, level headed, discussion about the situation, rather than some slavering fool dribbling into his keyboard.