Sign in to follow this  
Happy Clapper

What did you have for tea today?

.......more dust........not coal though........keeps the weight off.......maybe the clinically obese need to give it a try?.........

The situation is fluid.Decided, late doors, to do a sausage casserole in the slow cooker, but its not going to be ready till 9. And I''m starving.May roll it over till tomorrow.

[quote user="morty"]The situation is fluid.Decided, late doors, to do a sausage casserole in the slow cooker, but its not going to be ready till 9. And I''m starving.May roll it over till tomorrow.[/quote]Snap young man.  Had that last night, cooked by daughter on flying visit from Surrey.  She got recipe from a 20 year old Lea and Perrins cook book.  Hope your''s tastes as good as ours did whenever you eat it, it was delicious!

[quote user="OldRobert"][quote user="morty"]The situation is fluid.Decided, late doors, to do a sausage casserole in the slow cooker, but its not going to be ready till 9. And I''m starving.May roll it over till tomorrow.[/quote]Snap young man.  Had that last night, cooked by daughter on flying visit from Surrey.  She got recipe from a 20 year old Lea and Perrins cook book.  Hope your''s tastes as good as ours did whenever you eat it, it was delicious![/quote]My secret ingredient is cider lol.And apples.Love a sausage casserole!

Ham and cheese toastie tonight. washed down with a bottle of Ghost ship - the only decent thing to ever come out of Suffolk!

[quote user="The Raptor"]Ham and cheese toastie tonight. washed down with a bottle of Ghost ship - the only decent thing to ever come out of Suffolk![/quote]Broadside is also a fine brew, made from badgers and water from radiators. Half dozen of them certainly cures what ails you.

Homemade curry and the night before, domino''s pizza. Nom nom

Morty

Thought you would have had a Wife/Husband/

Girlfriend/Boyfriend or Private Chef living at NR1

PS

An acquaintance of mine just out of Knox Rd was offered one of the flats near Wetherspoons but reckons its noisier than being in a cell so he turned it down.

Modern Times the bigger crook you are the council/liberal wasters will do all they can for you

[quote user="daly"]Morty

Thought you would have had a Wife/Husband/

Girlfriend/Boyfriend or Private Chef living at NR1

PS

An acquaintance of mine just out of Knox Rd was offered one of the flats near Wetherspoons but reckons its noisier than being in a cell so he turned it down.

Modern Times the bigger crook you are the council/liberal wasters will do all they can for you[/quote]Eh?

Having a Cheese Fondue this evening cooked by my Swiss Maid to perfection followed by a 50 minute session on our King Sized Bed bought from DFS on their 4 year no pay deal till you can afford it followed by watching Strictly Come Dancing without Ed Bent Balls

[quote user="daly"]Morty sure you could come up with something more precocious than Eh?[/quote]How about "What the hell are you on about?"Will that do?I don''t live on Riverside.