Sign in to follow this  
Happy Clapper

What did you have for tea today?

[quote user="morty"][quote user="daly"]Morty sure you could come up with something more precocious than Eh?[/quote]How about "What the hell are you on about?"Will that do?I don''t live on Riverside.[/quote]

I did warn you bud

[quote user="Jim the Canary"][quote user="morty"][quote user="daly"]Morty sure you could come up with something more precocious than Eh?[/quote]How about "What the hell are you on about?"Will that do?I don''t live on Riverside.[/quote]

I did warn you bud[/quote]Haha, its not that thing we talked about, he''s just assuming NR1 means I rive on Riverside.That and he''s a bit mental....

Tonight - I have been mostly quaffing 7 pints of Guinness and a brandy and lemonade. Time to think of something a bit more solid, me thinks............

Morty wrote

Haha, its not that thing we talked about, he''s just assuming NR1 means I rive on Riverside

I did not say you""" rive """on Riverside

I said an acquaintance of mine just out of Knox Road stated it was too noisy to take an apartment there

[quote user="daly"]Morty wrote

Haha, its not that thing we talked about, he''s just assuming NR1 means I rive on Riverside

I did not say you""" rive """on Riverside

I said an acquaintance of mine just out of Knox Road stated it was too noisy to take an apartment there[/quote]You are random, to say the least.

Thanks Morty

As long as you know where you rive

Over and Out too busy now watching MOTD and seeing what we are missing

chicken madras with pilau rice with prawn puri for starter down my local curry house.. lovely jubbly :)

Want to make that Navy classic ?   Cheesy Hammy Eggy it''s simple''s Grill one side of a slice of bread, then turn it over and put a slice the size bread of ham on it then on top of that put grated cheese, place under the grill until the cheese is bubbling then ontop of this put a fried egg.I made it for my wife, when there wasn''t a lot in the house, she loves it and now we often have it !     

[quote user="SwindonCanary"]Want to make that Navy classic ?   Cheesy Hammy Eggy it''s simple''s Grill one side of a slice of bread, then turn it over and put a slice the size bread of ham on it then on top of that put grated cheese, place under the grill until the cheese is bubbling then ontop of this put a fried egg.I made it for my wife, when there wasn''t a lot in the house, she loves it and now we often have it !      [/quote][Y]I have quite a few mates (and my dad) who talk fondly of the cheesy hammy eggy!