Sign in to follow this  
Happy Clapper

What did you have for tea today?

[quote user="Crafty Canary"]Duncan Edwards, but having chewed him up I spat him out as he was off.[/quote]

Now that IS funny.

You always seem hungry though Jonny boy, you just can''t help biting...

However, I feel that you have the upper hand. Probably because of your superior intellect. Where did you study again?

Anyway, you remind me of a much loved and revered literary character. One that was the brainchild of one of the greatest writers of the twentieth century. A man that was blessed enough to write for children, film, television and adults.

Roald Dahl. You are Mr Twit.

Enjoy the morsels from your beard you self-congratulating wally. 😘🎓🙈🙉🙊

Home made beef and vegetable soup with crusty bread.

Home made crumble and one of those little tubs of ambrosia custard.

The little tubs are excellent if you haven''t tried them.

Jacket Potato is a great shout, must get some next time I''m at the supermarket!

I had Shepherd''s pie with fresh veg and gravy. Nom, nom!

Social experiment this, a similar thread thirty years ago, (what internet) would have a vastly different list of meals.

Quite an international menu on here even during midweek.

That''s not very vegan!

I had a chicken and bacon lattice with chips last night.

Tonight? takeaway curry from the local Indian takeout. Not sure what curry I''m going to opt for yet, though!

[quote user="FenwayFrank"]Going to Zak''s with some mates tonight ( yes I have got mates )[/quote]Which one?I much prefer the Mousehold one!

Laziness has prompted me to order in from Yellows, and the deliveroo app tells me its being picked up right now.[:)]

I haven''t eaten tea since I was about 14.

For dinner tonight I''m having a shop-bought lasagne on a bed of Frazzles. I usually have it on plain crisps but the Frazzles were left over from the weekend. It''s better with the crisps 😔

Seven pints with a Thai duck wrap thingy then some abomination with chips at McDonalds as I weaved my way home.Sadly Good Samaritan act fell flat when I picked up a mobile that I thought had been left on a table only to be shouted at by the person on another table who''d left it there on the phone charger. Note to self : Need to get out more.

It''s my birthday today so I''ve cooked myself a steak, with fried onions, mushrooms, gravy and crisps, with a bottle of Rioja. I wonder what Peter Schmeichel is having for his birthday dinner?

Happy Birthday Mr Angry, and a mighty fine celebratory meal that sounds! I had a tandoori mixed grill with chips tonight. Nom!