Sign in to follow this  
Happy Clapper

What did you have for tea today?

Well flying back to the States in the morning and at the Holiday Inn at Gatwick being ripped off on the price of a cheese burger and lukewarm chips.

Will read with interest what everyone has for tea in the coming 3 weeks also following Mr Trump as he picks his backroom staff apart from his family for the key jobs to run the country.

Fenway

Would love the opportunity to help Mr Trump remove the Isis supporters from The States but unlike the UK he will at least try. Too many liberal judges like Cherie Blair and her crowd in England

PS You obviously have no interest in the USA apart from running Trump down but when you have interests here since the late 70''s you would have seen how like the UK this country has changed for the worse

Got a feeling mine will be cold shoulder tonite, spoke to her earlier and she was held up at the dog groomers for over 4 hours, not expected and not happy, so somehow must be my fault ;-(

Its a bit cruel to send the missus to the dog groomers Less, wouldn''t the hairdressers been better?😉

Some tasty bolognese, made by my own fair hand. Ably accompanied by fresh pasta, crusty bread, and a big ole glass of red.

King Crimson''s steak tartare testicles all washed down with a lovely flask of watered down sulphuric acid......they wuz scrummy scrotes....

[quote user="Lessingham Canary"] spoke to her earlier and she was held up at the dog groomers for over 4 hours ([/quote]might be better to let her just go to the hairdressers instead

[quote user="Hairy Canary"]Minestra. (Traditional Italian thing. Sort of cross between home made vegetable soup and small pasta pieces)[/quote]

Is that like a hairy version of minestrone?

Number 9 wrote;

How did it go with the ***?

Offered the old dog a big bone to chew on and she was happy....... Oh did you mean Mrs L? by the time i got home she was fine, some hunters chicken for supper earlier tonite, and a bit of the jungle to make tv worth watching, so all in all quite good.

I went for a southern fried chicken feast from the supermarket. Wasn''t very good, KFC it is next time!

[quote user="Dr. Ink"]Moon cake[/quote]Is that like Space Cake? You''ll only end up eating crisps and Mars Bars later.