Sign in to follow this  
Happy Clapper

What did you have for tea today?

[quote user="FenwayFrank"]Just had bacon butty for breakfast[/quote]Man I could seriously do with one of those.#hangover.

[quote user="FenwayFrank"]It was lovely Morty, bit of brown sauce and cholula hot sauce on top 😀[/quote]You may have unwittingly opened up an age old debate here.Red sauce on bacon, brown on sausages.Anything else is wrong.

[quote user="King Crimson"]Just had a Harissa Chicken Ciabatta and a pot of Mint tea at the Sahara Cafe on Magdalen Street. IT WAS RIGHT NICE.[/quote]

My kids sit in there with a coke for ages abusing the free wifi!

Takeaway curry for tonight. Winner winner, chicken dinner!

Seems amazing that this thread started by an idiot subject should reach 130 odd replies

Sure Vegan is that Ipswich U Tube geek

daly wrote the following post at 13/11/2016 12:03 AM:

Seems amazing that this thread started by an idiot subject should reach 130 odd replies

Sure Vegan is that Ipswich U Tube geek

A bit of light relief daly, why you consider me to be a bin boy for that only you will know but if that''s going to be your only contribution then you might as well f.uck off!

Vegan wrote

A bit of light relief daly, why you consider me to be a bin boy for that only you will know but if that''s going to be your only contribution then you might as well f.uck off!

Apart from posting an idiot subject who really are a class act

Morty

Thought your intelligence was way above this rubbish, can understand coming from Vegan probably finished his/her homework and is bored with life.

Sorry about the he or her but do not want the liberals on this site getting upset

[quote user="The Raptor"]Had a bowl of fake Morrisons crunchy nut cornflakes for breakfast. They were so nice I had a second bowl. Yum[/quote]

Was this happening in a hipster cafe you bad boy?