Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the Pink un Pickers Season 10 Week 20

Good luck everyone!I''ll take Ligue 1 leaders Nice (unbeaten at home this season) to win at home to Dijon (yet to win away this season). 8/15 seems generous.For the Norwich match, Bill Hill have enhanced Oliveira to score and Norwich to win from 12/5 to 3/1 - seems a good bet.

I''m exactly the same as Graham Humphrey....2-1 to us and Sheff Wednesday. Good thinking!

Good luck all

Hi all

Can''t remember if I''ve had a single winner this season! But regardless

Forest v Wolves - HOME WIN - you can get Forest at 8/5 which seems quite generous considering their home form has been quite strong this season.

For Norwich, I''d expect this to be a tough game but I suspect not one with a ton of goals., so I''d back under 2.5.

Good luck all.

Final selections will be in this evening around 7pm, thanks for all the picks so far.

Thanks for all your suggestions. You''ve certainly made my job easy this week.I make it that 15 of us include Norwich winning in the selection and 6 go for a Jonny Howson goal one way or another. So I''m going with the popular vote and just two bets. Norwich to win (and I''m peeved I missed evens). And Howson to score anytime. I''ve split the stakes so we get £10 if we win. £20 if Howson scores a goal. And of course a total of £30 if they both happen so fingers crossed.

Norwich to Win

£5.50 Bet

17/20

£10.17

Howson to score

anytime 

£4.50 Bet

7/2

£20.25

OTBC COYY

League One where Accrington Stanley (just one point in their last six games), entertain leaders Plymouth (7-0-2-15-7).Accrington Stanley v Plymouth........Away win.Good luck Inchy and nutty. [Y]

I''m going for a home win for Portsmouth against Hartlepool in League 2.

Good luck to all PUPs, especially Inchy (the bookies'' nightmare) and Nutty-Mr PUP!

Now I know I said earlier that I''d post these around 7pm but somehow missed the fact that I''ll be sitting in Morrisons around then. Anyway as we are leaving home in a few mins I''d better do them now.

Spurs v Burnley.....Home win.

Sheffield Wednesday v Rotherham...Home win.

Crusaders v Glenavon....Home win.

Celtic v Dundee....Home win.

Nice v Dijon....Home win.

Bayer Leverkusen v FC Ingolstadt....Home win.

There was one other that stood out for me and that was

SSA Jagiellonia Białystok v Wisła Płock but having been over it many times it has a draw written all over it so have it down on my own accy as a draw.

Many thanks to everybody this week and good luck to the Norfolk special one Nutty with his half of this fantastic thread this week.

And Nutty that SSA Jagiellonia Białystok v Wisła Płock draw is my personal pick this week cheers.

Sorry I''m late.

I''m going for a home win for Omonia Nicosia v. Anagennisi Deryneia.

Good Luck, Inchy!

Good Luck, Nutty Nigel ~ Howson to score any time is one of my favourite Norwich bets!

[quote user="Inch High aka Inchy.."]Now I know I said earlier that I''d post these around 7pm but somehow missed the fact that I''ll be sitting in Morrisons around then. Anyway as we are leaving home in a few mins I''d better do them now.

SSA Jagiellonia Białystok v Wisła Płock but having been over it many times it has a draw written all over it so have it down on my own accy as a draw.

Many thanks to everybody this week and good luck to the Norfolk special one Nutty with his half of this fantastic thread this week.[/quote]
Thank you Inchy. These look nailed on to me. A solid six to get you your personal six? I hope so. Surely only cruel luck can prevent it. I''ve placed them with Bill Hill using the free bet Kathy got us last week and the potential return is an exciting £64.04. Here are the details : -

Celtic

-         

-

1/7

-         

-

15:00

Sat

Sheffield Weds

-         

2/5

-

Sat

Crusaders

-         

8/15

-

Sat

Nice

-

4/7

-

14:00

Sun

Spurs

-

2/9

-

16:00

Sun

Leverkusen

-

4/7

-

16:30

Sun

Nice even split with three Saturday and three Sunday. Great to see so many PUPs in the Nelson tonight. Lovely moment when the Stracey joined us later on. Brought a tear to nutty''s eye. Rays Funds has shone through the ups and downs of ten seasons and the PUPs will come through whatever this season has in store.
Good luck Inchy and all you PUPs[:)]
Image may contain: 11 people, people smiling, people sitting and indoor

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Inch High aka Inchy.."]Now I know I said earlier that I''d post these around 7pm but somehow missed the fact that I''ll be sitting in Morrisons around then. Anyway as we are leaving home in a few mins I''d better do them now.

Many thanks to everybody this week and good luck to the Norfolk special one Nutty with his half of this fantastic thread this week.[/quote]
Thank you Inchy. These look nailed on to me. A solid six to get you your personal six? I hope so. Surely only cruel luck can prevent it. I''ve placed them with Bill Hill using the free bet Kathy got us last week and the potential return is an exciting £64.04. Here are the details : -

Celtic

-         

-

1/7

-         

-

Sat

Sheffield Weds

-         

2/5

-

Sat

Crusaders

-         

8/15

-

Sat

Nice

-

4/7

-

14:00

Sun

Spurs

-

2/9

-

16:00

Sun

Leverkusen

-

4/7

-

16:30

Sun

Nice even split with three Saturday and three Sunday. Great to see so many PUPs in the Nelson tonight. Lovely moment when the Stracey joined us later on. Brought a tear to nutty''s eye. Rays Funds has shone through the ups and downs of ten seasons and the PUPs will come through whatever this season has in store.
Good luck Inchy and all you PUPs[:)]
Image may contain: 11 people, people smiling, people sitting and indoor
[/quote]
We have two tenners from PUP Yellowfuture. Chris hasn''t been posting on the Pink Un this year but he wishes all the PUPs a merry Christmas and we are doubling the accumulators for this week and next. What a star.
Inchy''s final six will now be worth £139.43. 
Good luck everyone[:)]

The congratulations is to our great team Hoola. I just went with what was most popular. Was worried I''d split the stake wrongly but got lucky[:)]
Now it''s Inchy''s turn.

Good Lord! I meant to be here all the time and I fell asleep in the chair sitting up. Norwich City is wearing me down.
Come on Wednesday....let''s do it for Inchy!! How about a late one from Steven Fletcher.