Sign in to follow this  
True Grit

Not worried

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="True Grit"][quote user="Faded Jaded Semi Plastic SOB"]True Grit, your appear to be fixated on testicles, are they the answer to everything in football?.....[/quote]Yes, and life in general. Which is why I know Jez is the man for the job.[/quote]

Would have thought Ed Balls would be more qualified, with a name like his......

[/quote]Is he a numpty too then?

Is the ''testicles out'' plan just for the board room and training ground, or can the old gits in the River End get involved?

Not sure whether this would dilute the LGBTG work the club is doing?

We have a fantastic board, who are hurting just as much as us right now. Jez is a man of the peoloe, ask anyone within the club, from the canteen staff to the senior players. When he first came to the club he visited every department; he worked a morning in the kitchen at Delia''s, painted the lines of the technical areas with the ground staff and spent a whole day with the players at Colney, showering with them at the end of the session. This is a man who can put himself on a level with the common man as well as the elite... And people are calling for his head!? Insanity.

[quote user="True Grit"]We have a fantastic board, who are hurting just as much as us right now. Jez is a man of the peoloe, ask anyone within the club, from the canteen staff to the senior players. When he first came to the club he visited every department; he worked a morning in the kitchen at Delia''s, painted the lines of the technical areas with the ground staff and spent a whole day with the players at Colney, showering with them at the end of the session. This is a man who can put himself on a level with the common man as well as the elite... And people are calling for his head!? Insanity.[/quote]

And after that he sacked half the staff

[quote user="city4eva"][quote user="True Grit"]We have a fantastic board, who are hurting just as much as us right now. Jez is a man of the peoloe, ask anyone within the club, from the canteen staff to the senior players. When he first came to the club he visited every department; he worked a morning in the kitchen at Delia''s, painted the lines of the technical areas with the ground staff and spent a whole day with the players at Colney, showering with them at the end of the session. This is a man who can put himself on a level with the common man as well as the elite... And people are calling for his head!? Insanity.[/quote]

And after that he sacked half the staff[/quote]

Moxey is not popular at CR or Colney. And yes, he is sacking staff.

[quote user="True Grit"]I''m a qualified professional within football. [/quote]so you''ve got your First4sport Level 1.....

Still not worried TG?

Perhaps you might lime to explain this tables "philosophy" to us that you, as a professional in the game, are so impressed with.

Does it include substituting our best player and only striker when losing?

That''s like and not lime and a fabled philosophy, not a tables one.

I would blame the tiny keyboard on my phone, but it''s really my own incompetence.