Sign in to follow this  
True Grit

Not worried

New team, finding their feet? Did I miss''s something.

Even if that were true, which is patently isn''t, that still doesn''t excuse the total lack of commitment in the first 45 minutes.

TG. I know you are trying to cheer people up and at times wind people up. ....But it''s probably best to say nowt .....otherwise your comments appear asinine.

Clearly on a wind up. If you''re not worried by such a dire performance today and the shocking run we''re on at the moment, I dont think you''re really a fan.

[quote user="True Grit"]I''m deadly serious.[/quote]Never change, Gritty. How was Moldova, by the way? Off anywhere nice for Christmas?

I''m not worried either. It was perfectly plain 2 months ago that this team wasn''t top two material.I''m beginning to wonder if we are even top 6.

I think you have hit the nail on the head TG "new team finding their feet together"

If they had their feet separate they might be able to move and play better. Perhaps with your contacts in the game this could be suggested to AN. We could see more free flowing football and an upturn in results.

I''m inclined to agree, TG''s all round knowledge of the game is, for me, the word. Rest easy folks TG has it all in hand.

.......Literally

I''m a qualified professional within football. not blowing my own trumpet, but I have the credentials to form a valid and coherent opinion in relation to the subject matter. I''m not disputing your loyalty and passion for the game, but until you''ve attended and analysed over 800 games over a 6.5 year turn-cycle, then perhaps you''ll be able to adequately engage and retort regarding the subtle nuances of the game and idiosyncrasies of individual players, with a certain validated degree of clout. Until then it''s merely conjecture.

Guys, leave it to the qualified professionals - jez and AN know what''s they''re doing - we will be a PL outfit next season.

Best,

TG

[quote user="True Grit"]I''m a qualified professional within football. not blowing my own trumpet, but I have the credentials to form a valid and coherent opinion in relation to the subject matter. I''m not disputing your loyalty and passion for the game, but until you''ve attended and analysed over 800 games over a 6.5 year turn-cycle, then perhaps you''ll be able to adequately engage and retort regarding the subtle nuances of the game and idiosyncrasies of individual players, with a certain validated degree of clout. Until then it''s merely conjecture.

Guys, leave it to the qualified professionals - jez and AN know what''s they''re doing - we will be a PL outfit next season.

Best,

TG[/quote]

You must be on a windup. There is no guarantee of promotion for any team, but we certainly don''t look like going up.

[quote user="ricardo"]I''m not worried either. It was perfectly plain 2 months ago that this team wasn''t top two material.I''m beginning to wonder if we are even top 6.[/quote]

Current form = bottom 6

So enlighten us, oh Lord.

What ''nuances'' can you see that give you such confidence that us, mere plebs, cannot.

Because, from where I sit there isn''t much nuancing about this. We are consistently playing rubbish, starting matches slowly, poor substitutions, poor on field, poor finishing, poor choices by the players, etc, etc.

It''s going to take one hell of a lot more that nuances to convince me that AN even has the first idea of how to turn this around.

A New Team ???? This team now should be playing as well as Newcastle is they have had long enough to Gel they have no excuses for being in this position at all.

True Grit is of course a pinkun comic ....possibly one of Bor''s characterisations. It is funny because of his self-parodic send up .....and the photo of Roeder gives us the clue to how he thinks.....that he has a certain natural arrogance. It is also a wind up of the Roeder mentality of sorts (IMO). He is therefore being subversive (and I support that). My point was that yesterday''s post risked spoiling his ongoing relationship with us dear ignorant posters ....because it is patently clear December is not going to be great. It is a farcical position being taken just perhaps one step too far.

[quote user="True Grit"]Slight set back but you must understand this is essentially a new team, finding their feet together.

Not worried.

Best,

TG[/quote]You have been critical of AN in the past. If there is nothing to be worried about have you changed your mind about the manager?

Bit like true grit NCFC is full of qualified professionals,

Problem is the all have their heads buried in the sand from Delia down to AN and the Pie Man

Almost 2 years now and we are still using a permutation of 4 centre backs who on present performances would be lucky to keep their places in a Div 1/2 club