Sign in to follow this  
lake district canary

Numpties

If only we were all fans like Lakey...

Then we would all sit at home & watch the games on tv, criticising anybody that goes and reacts in the not agreed way

[quote user="Mr Apples"]I''ve not been on-line over the weekend, is it too late to join the numpty club?

Apples[/quote]Do you go to games?

[quote user="Mr Apples"]Sadly not, I am the definition of an uber-plastic...I hope this doesn''t discount me?

Apples[/quote]Nah, you''re in[;)]

Brilliant news...after all these years of feeling like a basement-dwelling, crazed loner I can now feel part of a select group.

That''s fair made my Christmas.

Apples

[quote user="Mr Apples"]Brilliant news...after all these years of feeling like a basement-dwelling, crazed loner I can now feel part of a select group.

That''s fair made my Christmas.

Apples[/quote][Y][:D]

Well I just got my tickets for Reading away, been practising my booooing all day so hopefully I will be able to make in to the numptie club after xmas :)

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="lake district canary"]At 12.00 I merely meant I was going to bed, not stopping posting on the thread.   But was it a bad substitution?  A fresh attacker and swapping a more defensive midfielder (at least in theis game) for a more attacking one? It wasn''t like for like, as some have said, it was shift in emphasis to get us more forwards - and it did. [/quote]Sorry, I said I would leave this thread alone. I''ve made my point, so I''ll leave you all to your over-reactions.

[/quote][:)]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="lake district canary"]At 12.00 I merely meant I was going to bed, not stopping posting on the thread.   But was it a bad substitution?  A fresh attacker and swapping a more defensive midfielder (at least in theis game) for a more attacking one? It wasn''t like for like, as some have said, it was shift in emphasis to get us more forwards - and it did. [/quote]Sorry, I said I would leave this thread alone. I''ve made my point, so I''ll leave you all to your over-reactions. [/quote][:)][/quote]This thread has turned into a troll fest so all bets are off. 

Bagster wrote the following post at 19/12/2016 11:44 AM:

Well I just got my tickets for Reading away, been practising my booooing all day so hopefully I will be able to make in to the numptie club after xmas :)

£20 each, not a bad price, do enjoy a Boxing Day game, just not sure if I can bring myself to do it after Friday.

Brentford away should be a good one, great little ground.

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="morty"][quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="lake district canary"]At 12.00 I merely meant I was going to bed, not stopping posting on the thread.   But was it a bad substitution?  A fresh attacker and swapping a more defensive midfielder (at least in theis game) for a more attacking one? It wasn''t like for like, as some have said, it was shift in emphasis to get us more forwards - and it did. [/quote]Sorry, I said I would leave this thread alone. I''ve made my point, so I''ll leave you all to your over-reactions. [/quote][:)][/quote]This thread has turned into a troll fest so all bets are off. 

[/quote]Yes. You trolled everyone and got the reaction you were seeking.

[URL=http://s869.photobucket.com/user/mortymccarthy/media/Untitled_zpso0jjaf9o.jpg.html][IMG]http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab257/mortymccarthy/Untitled_zpso0jjaf9o.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

[quote user="lake district canary"]Have a nice day morty. I''ll leave you to "your"[/quote]You are an internet troll Lakey, its about time to face up to the fact that the problem is you.

[quote user="lake district canary"]This thread has turned into a troll fest so all bets are off.  [/quote]How surprising, considering the way it started... [;)]

Some threads on this board are like formula written novels, pretty much all the same story but with different words😀

LDC - You have said yourself that you were angry about the result of the Huddersfield game, the chanting, which was directed at Alex Neil (not the players), came out of anger, the decision to take off Oliveira was baffling, the decision not to change the tactics/formation was baffling. Oliveira did not look tired to me, would it have been worth trying Jerome alongside Oliveira?, I ask because we resorted to Bassong up front with Jerome, Bassong missed a chance to salvage a point which maybe a striker would have tucked away?

What you may not have seen or heard on the TV coverage was the good welcome that all the subs got as they warmed up on the touchline, particularly Jerome, I doubt very much he thought the chanting was aimed at him.

You could argue that the chanting, clearly aimed at the manager and his decisions would galvanise the players into action, wanting to show the fans that actually the manager does know what he is doing...

[quote user="Fiery Zac"]I tried to stay on topic LDC, got a reply for me?[/quote]Yeah, Zac, you didn''t  really ask me anything, but I thought your  post was fair comment.  Those at the match of course have a more immediate emotional reaction to what was going on and it showed in anger to the manager.  However, I was angry too and people accusing me of trolling is innaccurate and deceptive - my post was genuine and heartfelt.  What made me angry was the pointlessness of getting at the manager mid-match and the effect that would have on the team - and the encouragement that it gave the opposition.  If people still can''t understand that point or at least recognise it''s validity, then I''m wasting my time, but I still had to make the point.  We had 18 months of this gradual eating away at the manager''s credibility under Hughton, two years of it from some fans and players are not totally stupid, they are aware of the general state of what fans are thinking and will be affected by it, consciously or sub-consciously.  Fans HAVE imo to let the manager manage, let the players play and get us into good form again.  That is the only sensible way forwards.  Constant aggro will only lead to worse results.

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="Fiery Zac"]I tried to stay on topic LDC, got a reply for me?[/quote]Yeah, Zac, you didn''t  really ask me anything, but I thought your  post was fair comment.  Those at the match of course have a more immediate emotional reaction to what was going on and it showed in anger to the manager.  However, I was angry too and people accusing me of trolling is innaccurate and deceptive - my post was genuine and heartfelt.  What made me angry was the pointlessness of getting at the manager mid-match and the effect that would have on the team - and the encouragement that it gave the opposition.  If people still can''t understand that point or at least recognise it''s validity, then I''m wasting my time, but I still had to make the point.  We had 18 months of this gradual eating away at the manager''s credibility under Hughton, two years of it from some fans and players are not totally stupid, they are aware of the general state of what fans are thinking and will be affected by it, consciously or sub-consciously.  Fans HAVE imo to let the manager manage, let the players play and get us into good form again.  That is the only sensible way forwards.  Constant aggro will only lead to worse results.

[/quote]Its not though, is it?You deliberately post provocative things, purely for attention. A point made by pretty much everyone in this thread, not just me.