Sign in to follow this  
lake district canary

Numpties

To those who sang -  "You don''t know what you''re doing" when the substitutions were made...  How the f*ck do you expect your team to respond to that when they hear that about the manager?  How do you think Jerome and Naismith are going to be affected when they hear that?   You undermining the manager in the middle of a match against a team well up on confidence and playing well against us is a masterstroke of stupidity.  Well done.  Just when we needed a boost, seeing Jerome come on - who has done well for us time and time again and Naismith - who had been in the winning team last time he played - we get the moronic chanting.  And the "sort it out" Delia stuff wasn''t much better, funny actually, if it wasn''t so pathetic.  When are you going to learn?  But then you obviously aren''t going to learn, are you. You pay your money and you go to games. Again, well done.  But you are fickle beyond belief.  Great when things go well, but when things are not you get a negative mindset that sets in and you can''t seem to understand that you have to get behind people and support them if you want them to do well.  The team were trying their hardest out there and it showed. Were you trying your hardest......were you helping your team... your club??  No.  And just to remind you this is not against the fans in general, just those who sang "you don''t know what you''re doing".  Suggest you are the ones who don''t have a clue about what you''re doing.  Learn the meaning of "support" - and quick - because if you don''t, the viscious circle of negativity that happened with Hughton and now starting with Neil, will happen again and again and again, whenever things aren''t quite up to your selfish expectations.   Perhaps you enjoy it, I don''t know, but it does the club no good. We''re struggling but that kind of chanting will not help us. #spoiledfansunabletogetoverthelambertyears. 

Neil deserved all he got tonight.

How is Jerome going to feel? I''m guessing pretty s#it seeing how Oliviera was so isolated and he knew that''s how it was going to play out for him

The world could see that it wasn''t the fans that caused the issues tonight

Lakey you are far more an idiot than I thought. You dig a bigger hole for yourself every week when you don''t attend matches. And you think the manager does know what he''s doing?

[quote user="Rogue Baboon"]

The world could see that it wasn''t the fans that caused the issues tonight[/quote]The world could see a good team playing superbly against a team struggling to find form and confidence - a team that could have done with 100% support......

Tell you what Lakey you fucking make the effort to go and spend over a hundred quid for the night, then you can preach your shite otherwise just fuck off!

LDC I have just got in from the game, where were you.

I didn''t join in any of th chants because I have got to the point that i don''t really care but as for you and your preaching why don''t you just do one

LDC, before tonight I genuinely thought you were a guy whose heart was in the right place. For sure, you lack much intelligence but you''re a genuine long distance fan who is unfairly targeted by some of the baselessly arrogant types who infest these boards.

Sadly, you have proven yourself worthy of all past and future abuse by this cretinous contribution.

I suspect those who chanted that would argue that they were supporting the club and making their frustrations and feelings known.

Whether that''s right or wrong or affected those players coming on is debatable. However taking your form striker off and maintaiming the same formation appears a suicidal decision by Alex and he appears a dead man walking to me.

Maybe, just maybe, Oliveira had run himself out so taking him off was the correct decision.  Jerome should have come on to the field with cheers ringing round the ground.  Some of you are  just clueless.

Yes you''re so right, it looked like he was knackered and wanted to come off, you''re a real tool tonight Lakey!

Oliviera was our main threat and had plenty left, should have been Jerome on and Brady off for Wes, that''s a very simple thing to see, two up top and creativity behind to unlock that defence. I''m no manager but that was the right sub tonight, not what numpty Neil did!

Just go do one tonight Lakey!

[quote user="canarydan23"]LDC, before tonight I genuinely thought you were a guy whose heart was in the right place. For sure, you lack much intelligence but you''re a genuine long distance fan who is unfairly targeted by some of the baselessly arrogant types who infest these boards.

Sadly, you have proven yourself worthy of all past and future abuse by this cretinous contribution.[/quote]

Yep. Definitely this!

Boooooooooooooooooo you numpty, get your arse to a game then you have the right to bemoan fans till then fuck off

[quote user="lake district canary"]To those who sang -  "You don''t know what you''re doing" when the substitutions were made...  How the f*ck do you expect your team to respond to that when they hear that about the manager?  How do you think Jerome and Naismith are going to be affected when they hear that?   You undermining the manager in the middle of a match against a team well up on confidence and playing well against us is a masterstroke of stupidity.  Well done.  Just when we needed a boost, seeing Jerome come on - who has done well for us time and time again and Naismith - who had been in the winning team last time he played - we get the moronic chanting.  And the "sort it out" Delia stuff wasn''t much better, funny actually, if it wasn''t so pathetic.  When are you going to learn?  But then you obviously aren''t going to learn, are you. You pay your money and you go to games. Again, well done.  But you are fickle beyond belief.  Great when things go well, but when things are not you get a negative mindset that sets in and you can''t seem to understand that you have to get behind people and support them if you want them to do well.  The team were trying their hardest out there and it showed. Were you trying your hardest......were you helping your team... your club??  No.  And just to remind you this is not against the fans in general, just those who sang "you don''t know what you''re doing".  Suggest you are the ones who don''t have a clue about what you''re doing.  Learn the meaning of "support" - and quick - because if you don''t, the viscious circle of negativity that happened with Hughton and now starting with Neil, will happen again and again and again, whenever things aren''t quite up to your selfish expectations.   Perhaps you enjoy it, I don''t know, but it does the club no good. We''re struggling but that kind of chanting will not help us. #spoiledfansunabletogetoverthelambertyears. 

[/quote]

So you go to a movie and it is rubbish but you tell everybody that because you went you should say it is good?

You take each game as it comes. Tuesday''s 2nd half was worth cheering.

And tonight was equal to the worst we have witnessed. And you expect all 25000 to sing OTBC loudly?

Do one.

The crowd was great from the off with consistent chanting from the off. Even after Huddersfield scored they kept singing. However the players and managers didn''t return the favour. Nelson wasn''t knackered and looked gutted to taken off. The crowd wanted to see a change of formation and tactics but all Neil did was make like for like changes that oddly enough didn''t change the flow of the game.

So to echo most others thoughts, shut the fuck up.

How about you go f*ck yourself Lakey?

How about you go to a game and say this to people''s faces in the moment?

Because if you were there you''d know the fans tried really hard to get behind a team that was second best and second to every ball for as long as possible.

The fact we ended up with Bassong upfront alongside Jerome probably tells you we may as well have left Nelson on.

I''ve just read Ricardo''s report and he thought the substitutions were right too and he was at the match. So you carry on shouting "you don''t know what you''re doing" if you like, but imo you are wrong, however upset you are at our form. You pay your money and go to matches, but you don''t half sound stupid sometimes.  Don''t worry, I''m going now, I''ll leave you to your venting in peace.