[quote user="morty"]Nothing to worry about, just Alex Neil treating him badly....[/quote]

And you think that''s a good thing?

It is concerning that we''ve spent £24 million on 3 players who didn''t start today and only 1 of them got on at all. Someone has got some explaining to do about how that has happened.

However, I would rather focus on the positives today given how difficult things have been recently. The team delivered a very disciplined and solid performance tonight. That was in many ways far more reassuring and satisfying than the 5-0 stroll against Brentford.

Long may it continue!

[quote user="Jacko"]It is concerning that we''ve spent £24 million on 3 players who didn''t start today and only 1 of them got on at all. Someone has got some explaining to do about how that has happened.

However, I would rather focus on the positives today given how difficult things have been recently. The team delivered a very disciplined and solid performance tonight. That was in many ways far more reassuring and satisfying than the 5-0 stroll against Brentford.

Long may it continue![/quote]Firstly you don''t know what was spent on any of those players, you are simply guessing as the media does.Secondly it shows how far we have come as a club (and also as a squad) when we have that strength in depth, and we were able to comfotably win.

Howson included at the expense of Pritchard for bite and Hoolahan included because of experience, as I see it.

I think Pritchard will be brilliant for us but he isn''t the sort of player to stop a bad run of form. He''s the sort of player to emphasise a good team.

[quote user="VanWink"]Phil Collins wrote the following post at 13/12/2016 10:28 PM:

After a MoM performance against Brentford, his old club, he got 45 mins v Barnsley and dropped all together v Aston Villa.

Let''s look at that from a "what''s up with the player?" point of view maybe.

Sounds like some humility would be helpful.

Not another bleeding multiple account holder!

I swear there are only about have a dozen posters on this board.

No wonder so many of them all say the same thing![/quote]
Oh Winky.
You can have one account and vary your user name.  I was Mary Poppins and now I am Phil Collins.  Tomorrow I might be Van Winkswolfle, though I wouldn''t want to run the risk of people confusing me with you.

Not going to criticise the selection or man management as it worked yesterday. However if Pritchard continues to remain on the fringes then we''re going to be once again asking ''why are we so bad at spending money?''

To reiterate, I have no issue with AN changing his team to suit the opostion, even though the majority of supporters would have started Pritchard last night, its the singling out of him in the pre-match press conference and his subsequent removal from the squad.

AN has clearly fired a shot at him. After so many poor performances against Barnsley, singling just one player out for critism is p133 poor man management. And may suggest a problem between them.

It''s stuff from the school of Glenn Roeder management. Alienating the best players was his forte.

Phil Collins wrote the following post at 13/12/2016 10:28 PM: After a MoM performance against Brentford, his old club, he got 45 mins v Barnsley and dropped all together v Aston Villa. Let''s look at that from a "what''s up with the player?" point of view maybe. Sounds like some humility would be helpful. Not another bleeding multiple account holder! I swear there are only about have a dozen posters on this board. No wonder so many of them all say the same thing!

Oh Winky.

You can have one account and vary your user name. I was Mary Poppins and now I am Phil Collins. Tomorrow I might be Van Winkswolfle, though I wouldn''t want to run the risk of people confusing me with you.

Or you could have multiple accounts and talk to yourself like a sad tw@t👍

I do have a concern that AN prefers the aggressive style of man management, which suits his personality, i.e. to shout at players rather than nurturing some of the more delicate flowers in the squad. Some will respond to the kick up the backside and others will pout and stamp their feet. Perhaps Pritchard, Canos and even Klose are that type? Or it might be to do with the quote about being arrogant and ''better'' than other teams in the division.

At the end of the day, there will only be one winner and that will be the one who picks the team. And while the team puts in performances like last night, this approach will be considered to be successful.

[quote user="Hoola Han Solo"]According to the Twitter it was a tactical thing. We won so can''t really argue about it.[/quote]

How about it now?