Sign in to follow this  
DDD In The Fine City

£25 for FA cup 3rd round tickets

No it wont be Delia and doubt its the marketing team who set ticket prices Vanwink but whoever it was its far too much.

Wonder what the attendance will be for that game, I ll go for 13,000

Got back off holiday late Sunday evening and after dropping ''Er Indoors off for a shift at Carrow Road setting up in Top of The Terrace for tonights game i was straight round to the ticket office to pay my £25. After all what else is there to do on a Saturday when City are at home ?

[quote user="VanWink"]Mass stay away plotting underway.[/quote]

Only agents of Ipswich Town would set the price so high as to procure an empty stadium.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]Looks like we are heading for a sub 10,000 crowd for this.

No automatic alt text available.
[/quote]they are preparing us for league gates in about 18 months time...

With the price set too high and given the current unrest , this would be the perfect game to boycott.

Empty stands would show um

[quote user="The Unsullied "]The faithful will turn up as always[/quote]Is scampi available for cup games or is it just League ?

Accidentally signed up to the Cup scheme so I may as well go. Otherwise I wouldn''t have bothered to be honest.

If you''re going, good for you, I hope you have a great time and that Norwich play well.

As for the empty seats Til, good also, I hope this shows the club we aren''t mugs!

Also interesting link Til, good for Reading - even if it was the Man Utd fans that are essentially paying for their goodwill gesture!

I usually jump at the chance of a cup ticket that''s not midweek, due to having the opportunity to seat some where else. But this time I''m not going to make the trip -- Hope we win it though  

[quote user="TIL 1010"]This link just shows that the ridiculous price is completely down to Norwich City. Still a huge amount of tickets all over the ground available so somebody got it very badly wrong.fsf.org.uk/blog/view/The-price-of-change-new-FA-Cup-rule-stings-home-and-away-fans[/quote]

But we haven''t increased the price, it''s the same price as a casual ticket for a CAT C game isn''t it?

Against Premier League opposition.

Still think this is an over-reaction because we''ve been on a crap run.

[quote user="Duncan Edwards"][quote user="TIL 1010"]This link just shows that the ridiculous price is completely down to Norwich City. Still a huge amount of tickets all over the ground available so somebody got it very badly wrong.fsf.org.uk/blog/view/The-price-of-change-new-FA-Cup-rule-stings-home-and-away-fans[/quote]

But we haven''t increased the price, it''s the same price as a casual ticket for a CAT C game isn''t it?

Against Premier League opposition.

Still think this is an over-reaction because we''ve been on a crap run.[/quote]It will be Norwich U23 v Saints U23 with a few subs chucked in for good measure. Good cast though Duncan.

[quote user="The Unsullied "]The faithful will be going regardless of price. No whiff of plastic here[/quote]However will there be a whiff of scampi in The Gunn Club ?

Will it? I mean it might be but over 65s can pick up a ticket for a tenner and it''s even cheaper for kids.

Alternatively, tickets for Ipswich v Lincoln are available at a very reasonable £10 for adults and £2 for kids.

I mean, I''ve no idea about the team selection, safe to say that some players will be rested but then it might also be an opportunity to see the likes of Pritchard, Thompson, Jarvis, Canos etc. Not exactly our youth team.

Cambridge are charging £20 for Leeds by the way. 👍 The bastards.

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="The Unsullied "]The faithful will be going regardless of price. No whiff of plastic here[/quote]However will there be a whiff of scampi in The Gunn Club ?[/quote]

will the whiff be strong enough if they are cutting down portion sizes? :P

[quote user="The Unsullied "]I am boycotting the gunn club for the rest of the season!

Chinese buffet for me from now on![/quote]

Someone better warn them

[quote user="The Unsullied "]I am boycotting the gunn club for the rest of the season!

Chinese buffet for me from now on![/quote]Not that far for you to walk Unsullied. £7.99 and all you can eat !

still an awful lot of green on the availability map...

https://tickets.canaries.co.uk/PagesPublic/ProductBrowse/VisualSeatSelection.aspx?stadium=01&product=FAC3SO&campaign=&type=H&productsubtype=&productIsHomeAsAway=N&utm_source=Home2&utm_campaign=Home&utm_medium=FACup