Sign in to follow this  
Ray

CB's and The Pairings

Morty,

Didn''t you know I''ve travelled back to the here and now and as a result can tell you, the future ain''t what it used to be (thumbs up thingy)

Great stuff Ray.Alex Neil is winning games, and its not all entirely by accident, you should just learn to enjoy it.[Y]

Did I agree with morty? [:O] Can''t be having that......but then it''s hardly surprising, we both want the same thing - for the club to do well, people to recognise the good things about the club and wanting people to be postive.  A bit like most people, really.

To be pedantic Morty, AN is the manager of a team of players who are winning games but I get your drift and thank you for making my point for me, it is not ''entirely'' by accident, it''s because, he saw the light and/or tucked his toys back in his pram and listening to one or two around him, so there we have it, the circle is complete (Smiley & thumbs up)

And for clarity, I don''t need to learn how to ''enjoy'' winning because I already LOVE IT.

The sleep of the just beckons, so enjoy the rest of your night gents - cheers

I think there''s probably a sensible middle ground between Morty and Ray''s points.

Certainly, when Klose was dropped he deserved to be. On the flip side, AN should have brought him back a lot sooner than he did because the alternatives weren''t doing well anyway.

And the fact is our points per game is always higher with Wes in the team. Again he deserved to be dropped but should have come in sooner.

Either the manager has a vague idea of what he is doing or he doesn''t, and with the likes of Ray, he can never do right. He would either be criticised for not giving players a decent run in the team, or for chopping and changing too much.

I think the middle ground is closer to my version.

Morty Quote

"I think the middle ground is closer to my version."

Morty, I think middle ground is exactly that, middle ground, you thinking middle is closer to you, well there''s not a lot more to add really.

Not sure I appreciate being called ''with the likes of Ray'', but that''s my problem.

Now, you have proved my point yet again. You said, "Either the manager has a vague idea of what he is doing or he doesn''t" and I agree, he does have a vague idea and it may be possible that the problem lies within the vague bit.

Turning to you suggestion that my dislike for Alex gives me away, I have two things to add, firstly, I do not dislike AN as a person, however I don''t agree with some of his managerial methods and feel strongly that they have cost us points this season and secondly, gives away what to who?

Good fun this innit!

So we are in a position where, in the last 6 games (which is an amount that most form tables use, I''m not just cherrypicking) we have won 4, drawn 1 and lost 1.And you quantify this with :-"since our manager saw the light, tucked his toys back in the pram, or whatever metaphor you care to use"Little bit, unnecessarily begrudging perhaps?

Morty,

Yes I do quantify it, because it was exactly 6 games ago that TK, RM & Wes were ''re-selected''.

I couldn''t be more pleased for him, us and the club that he saw the light, nothing wrong in that. IMO understanding there may be a better way and embracing a new style to facilitate improvement, is a good thing. (If you think you are green you are still growing, if you think you are ripe you''re starting to rot).

Morty, both you and AN were born in Scotland and in close proximity and both (according to what I read) not the tallest and with similar man management styles.

Therefore I can only think Morty that you are AN and I claim my £5. (thumbs up and smiley, winky thingy)

Oh dear Morty,

Some serious some not, I''ll leave you to work out which bits as my presence is required elsewhere and I hate to let my public down.

Hope you''re having a beer or two for Sunday lunch, if so enjoy. (Smiley)

[quote user="Ray"]Oh dear Morty,

Some serious some not, I''ll leave you to work out which bits as my presence is required elsewhere and I hate to let my public down.

Hope you''re having a beer or two for Sunday lunch, if so enjoy. (Smiley)[/quote]You are indeed a master debater Ray.[:)]

Morty,

According to our post counts, I''ve had far less practice at master debating than you though and I think it shows. (smiley)

[quote user="morty"]Ah, post count.Just delivered the killer blow there Ray.[:)][/quote]

Don''t think so. Its quality what counts - not quantity. Just ask the girlfriend !!!!

[quote user="vos"][quote user="morty"]Ah, post count.Just delivered the killer blow there Ray.[:)][/quote]

Don''t think so. Its quality what counts - not quantity. Just ask the girlfriend !!!![/quote]Sure, pm me her number and I''ll give your girlfriend a ring.[;)]