Sign in to follow this  
Thecanaryfan

MATCH THREAD WIGAN

I could only see the subs listed reading this on my phone. I thought it was a ''guess the starting 11 based on the bench'' competition, but when I replied - there it is!

This is such a quality message board.

[quote user="SwindonCanary"]One change from Cardiff, I hope they don''t play the same patient way -- get at ''em attack, attack, attack ! [/quote]Don''t you mean "get at''em attack, attack, attack, concede?

Canos looks out of favour already , will Pritchard ever get a start unless Hoolahan is injured and why have we signed a striker who is still unfit after two weeks . At least we have two centre backs on the bench who are not good enough to start over an ageing right back . Alex Neil is still playing safety first instead of the attacking football he promised , lost his bottle ?

"So AN managed to bring injury to Tettey. "Every" knowledgable #ncfc fan wanted him rested today, but not AN. Great https://t.co/OrR7G6n8WS"

GREFSTAD hasn''t changed though at least confined to twitter.

Hanging on again in a match that should have been seen out comfortably. 3 points is 3 points but we are far from convincing