Sign in to follow this  
Bradwell canary

Pullis on his way out?

Tony Pulis nearing West Bromwich Albion exit as they target Roy Hodgson

Thats what the DM reports this morning.

That means a man who speaks his mind, and knows what he wants for the team, will be replaced by one who does neither!

If were in the pl he would be ideal. At the moment we have a manager who does not command the greatest confidence amongst many supporters but is grinding out results and is not leaving any time soon

Doing his best to organise a sacking which I''m sure the new owners will accommodate soon.

[quote user="king canary"]If he ever manages Norwich they can have my season ticket back.

Not paying to watch that shite.[/quote]

Ha, were hardly playing sparkling football at the moment are we?

I take him in a heartbeat

Can never see Pulis moving from the Premiership to the Championship. He''s also too defensive for me - when we went into League 1, weren''t we too defensive? So I think when Gunn went, Lambert was told he had to be more attacking

Personally I still trust Alex Neil but if he does go I would like to see Lambert and Culverhouse back, though I doubt they would

He plays boring as fuck hoofball with a bunch of giants and beats any skill out of his players in favour of pure percentages. He''ll turn up ''not to lose'' more often than not and has no ability or willingness to evolve and develop his style.

I support Norwich but I need to get at least some enjoyment out of watching my team- Pulis would take all of that away.