Sign in to follow this  
lake district canary

Forest tonight

[quote user="Herman"]I wish we were Forest[:''(][/quote]

[:D] [Y]
Fawaz Al-Hasawi
Fawaz Mubarak Al-Hasawi is a Kuwaiti businessman who has been chairman of Nottingham Forest F.C. since December 2012, succeeding his cousin Omar Al-Hasawi. The Al-Hasawi family bought the club in the summer of 2012.

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Herman"]I wish we were Forest[:''(][/quote]

[:D] [Y]
Fawaz Al-Hasawi
Fawaz Mubarak Al-Hasawi is a Kuwaiti businessman who has been chairman of Nottingham Forest F.C. since December 2012, succeeding his cousin Omar Al-Hasawi. The Al-Hasawi family bought the club in the summer of 2012.
[/quote]So, hang on. They have a rich foreign owner but haven''t been promoted yet?This doesn''t add up.

[quote user="Lessingham Canary"]Being Forest, no problem finding a stick at the City Ground............ 2-1 now![/quote]2-2, comebacks on!

I drunkenly made £100 bet with a Villa supporting colleague that we''d finish above them before the season. Regretted it at the time, feeling pretty good about it now.

Puts last night into perspective really. Better to play badly and win!

[quote user="AJ"]Puts last night into perspective really. Better to play badly and win![/quote]Okay, AJ, on the subject of that ridiculous concept of playing badly and winning -- name me one football team that has constantly played badly throughout a season and garnered promotion from any given Division?

AJ wrote:

''''Puts last night into perspective really. Better to play badly and win!''''

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

That''s true AJ, but think, on balance, I''d prefer play well and win..!

[quote user="Hank shoots Skyler"]AJ wrote:

''''Puts last night into perspective really. Better to play badly and win!''''

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

That''s true AJ, but think, on balance, I''d prefer play well and win..![/quote][Y]

Can''t disagree with that. More to come from our squad you''d like to think though. Need to get into our groove.

Would you not say Jools, that this squad is capable of so much more? When (and if!) it does, then it really could dominate this League. I have said elsewhere, that I am comfortable with the fact that errors/lax in performances etc are not currently costing us too many points ( 1 game out of 7 aside, and we are 2 points off top spot).

I don''t think anyone wants us to keep playing in the disjointed and "fits and starts" way we are at the moment but if the team is no quite clicking yet then surely it''s a good thing we can grind out wins? Nobody is suggesting we will play this way all season, that''s just a daft straw man argument. I hope we click soon and I hope Pinto is back to full fitness soon because he is vital to our preferred tactical approach.