Sign in to follow this  
The Bristol Nest

Two points off top spot

The reality is norwich have been forunate with fixture list. Norwich have played 3 of the bottom 4 teams .

But have stuggled with any half decent team.

Norwich have not beaten anyone above 12th place.

Next few games will be a good test

[quote user="Fuzzar"]Maybe fatty. But then our beating them has contributed to their position...[/quote]

This is a very good point

I think the Newcastle game will tell me how up we are of the big games

A draw at St James park or better and I will accept they have the mental strength to match their undoubted talent

Mate if we beat Newcastle this website will become so quiet it will fold in on itself and disappear like a black hole

[quote user="The young canary"]I think the Newcastle game will tell me how up we are of the big games

A draw at St James park or better and I will accept they have the mental strength to match their undoubted talent[/quote]There will be nothing proved by the game at Newcastle.  They might hammer us, we might get a draw, we might even win, but it proves nothing.  As long as we beat most clubs, we will go up.  Losing at Newcastle would be disappointing, but not surprising, nor would it define our season. Winning tight matches as we did the last two is much more important overall and will determine the success of the season.

At this stage, it''s all about winning your own games. 6-0 against QPR will mean nothing and be quickly forgotten if Newcastle lose their next couple of games...