Sign in to follow this  
TCCANARY

The Elephant in the Room

The big problem that arose on Tuesday that everyone seems to be ignoring occured to me when I got home and saw the TV pictures from Manchester. If a well established Premier League club with multi multi billionaire owners cannot produce facilities that can cope with our weather how can a club like ours compete at the top level?You can bet your last £ that board has no plan to deal with this scenario.

[quote user="TCCANARY"]The big problem that arose on Tuesday that everyone seems to be ignoring occured to me when I got home and saw the TV pictures from Manchester. If a well established Premier League club with multi multi billionaire owners cannot produce facilities that can cope with our weather how can a club like ours compete at the top level?You can bet your last £ that board has no plan to deal with this scenario.

[/quote]I bet Norwich City have no plan either for a zombie apocalypse.Club''s a shambles.

[quote user="morty"]I bet Norwich City have no plan either for a zombie apocalypse.[/quote]You should be ok though Morty, I''m sure I remember reading something that suggested that one of (if not THE) safest places to be if that ever happened is to get to an off-shore oil rig!You never know, you might be selling boat tickets to desperate city fans in the near future...[;)]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="TCCANARY"]The big problem that arose on Tuesday that everyone seems to be ignoring occured to me when I got home and saw the TV pictures from Manchester. If a well established Premier League club with multi multi billionaire owners cannot produce facilities that can cope with our weather how can a club like ours compete at the top level?You can bet your last £ that board has no plan to deal with this scenario.

[/quote]I bet Norwich City have no plan either for a zombie apocalypse.Club''s a shambles.[/quote]
Is that the same as the AGM?

If elephants become extinct, which seems highly likely as far as I can see, who or what is going to ''be in the room'' then?

Hold on lads, didn''t we have a natural disaster when lightning struck and all the lights went out?

Club was totally prepared, the Disaster Plan swung into action, well at least we had Marc Tierney doing cartwheels on the pitch....................

I don''t know about our plans for a zombie apocalypse, but I quite like Getafe''s approach!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2027850/Spanish-football-club-La-Ligas-Getafe-asks-fans-donate-sperm.html

[quote user="TCCANARY"]The big problem that arose on Tuesday that everyone seems to be ignoring occured to me when I got home and saw the TV pictures from Manchester. If a well established Premier League club with multi multi billionaire owners cannot produce facilities that can cope with our weather how can a club like ours compete at the top level?You can bet your last £ that board has no plan to deal with this scenario.

[/quote]

What a silly post. I fail to see the logic in the weather conditions determining whether you can compete at the top level. We cannot compete at the top level irrespective of the weather - for a whole host of other much more substantive reasons.

At least we don''t have that problem here, at NCFC we keep our elephants on the pitch!

[quote user="Big Vince"][quote user="TCCANARY"]The big problem that arose on Tuesday that everyone seems to be ignoring occured to me when I got home and saw the TV pictures from Manchester. If a well established Premier League club with multi multi billionaire owners cannot produce facilities that can cope with our weather how can a club like ours compete at the top level?You can bet your last £ that board has no plan to deal with this scenario.

[/quote]

What a silly post. I fail to see the logic in the weather conditions determining whether you can compete at the top level. We cannot compete at the top level irrespective of the weather - for a whole host of other much more substantive reasons.[/quote]

This reply can''t be for real. New depths of ignorance plumbed.