Sign in to follow this  
Coq au vin

I'm new

[quote user="Morgan"]Has anyone bought up the conundrum of the ''Happy Crapper'' in the past?[/quote]Messy.Very messy.

Hi Dorset Canary,

It all depends on work, my work situation was perfect last season and got to 12 games, which was good all things considered but nowhere near as good as when I was a young lad and took going to games with the old man for granted - I still hope to move back in the next few years, that is the plan!. This year I expect a similar amount but I won''t have clear weekends off for a little while yet - my first game proper will be (all being well) Fulham at Craven Cottage. I fill in work at my local bar down here, and we show every Norwich game that''s televised so please visit soon pal! We''re known locally as a Norwich pub and my obsession for all things NCFC has rubbed off on a few folk - couple of young lads who work here now have chosen Norwich as their team and are hoping to go to their first game this season, job done! 👍. Do you get to many games? There are a couple of other folk on here who live down in Dorset, we should arrange a car share really! All the best, Al

It''s Character Forming "I''m amazed that Waveney can keep track of them all"

I''ve got a feeling this is Waveney''s full-time occupation...

It''s Character Forming

"Herman"Four accounts and counting.

Only four ?  You''re joking ?  I''m amazed that Waveney can keep track of them all.

That''s since the lifetime ban.

[quote user="Herman"]Its Character Forming "Herman"Four accounts and counting. Only four ?  You''re joking ?  I''m amazed that Waveney can keep track of them all. That''s since the lifetime ban.[/quote]#

LOL We''d miss him if he stopped posting.

No, on second thoughts....

I had a Morgan once. Reminds me of our pursuit of a new striker

Took me 6 years to get it after I decided I wanted it. When I did get it, it was a bit slow and very shaky. But to be fair, it was pretty good at attracting the ladies...

....never did score with the damn thing though!

[quote user="Alex "]Hi Dorset Canary,

It all depends on work, my work situation was perfect last season and got to 12 games, which was good all things considered but nowhere near as good as when I was a young lad and took going to games with the old man for granted - I still hope to move back in the next few years, that is the plan!. This year I expect a similar amount but I won''t have clear weekends off for a little while yet - my first game proper will be (all being well) Fulham at Craven Cottage. I fill in work at my local bar down here, and we show every Norwich game that''s televised so please visit soon pal! We''re known locally as a Norwich pub and my obsession for all things NCFC has rubbed off on a few folk - couple of young lads who work here now have chosen Norwich as their team and are hoping to go to their first game this season, job done! 👍. Do you get to many games? There are a couple of other folk on here who live down in Dorset, we should arrange a car share really! All the best, Al[/quote]Alex, will def get over to watch next televised game and have a pint with you guys.Don''t get up to too many games... A couple last year (Palace & Sunderland ouch!!!) but yes car share would be good.A Norwich fan will be moving in around the corner from me soon so we might be arranging a mini bus day lol, he''s got friends and family in Southampton.I normally stop over the night in Norwich with family but happy to do the day thing, will arrange to meet up via pm, keep in touch re next home gameAlan

Nice one Alan 👍 - next game on the box will be Wolves away, if you fancy a few fine ales then dead simple to get here from Weymouth via train to Wareham then bus direct to the Kings Arms in Langton front door (literally!). In the interests of fairness, I''ll be happy to get over to Weymouth if you are lucky enough to have any local pubs that will show the Norwich games over Premier League matches when they clash on the box - luckily, Norwich are made priority here so a rarity in these parts! As for live matches, there are a few City supporters and fans in Daaaarset so a car share would make sense - I usually get the National Express up on my own from Poole/London/Norwich!. I''ll PM you my number buddy 👍

Got your PM mate am in Devon the week before (Hols) but coming home Friday 30th so the 1st is good for me, hopefully they won''t bring it forward.And yes train plus bus is good!