Sign in to follow this  
Coq au vin

I'm new

Hi,

I''ve been an entertained reader for a few months and thought I''d join up!

Didn''t know whether it''s etiquette to introduce myself first or what the deal was... But anyway, ''hello all!''

This should be a hoot...

Morgan

Let''s get the sorting hat out for the newbie;

Are you a Binner; a Plastic; a Happy Clapper or a Pant Wetter?

Welcome aboard the board!

The etiquette is to get in early with a few unnecessary low blows to life long posters, widely cast insults when undeserved, contradict yourself in a random manner, reminisce of the good old days when we used to play with two forwards, debate whether the Doc was actually more handsome than Rick van Winkel, remind all and sundry of the last game you attended, marvel at how well some of our substitutes warm up, and finally ensure you spell former managers'' names incorrectly.... for example Chris Houghton.

Mmm, no spelling mistakes, quite a range of vocabulary, obviously not a binner.

Why would such a person join and be entertained by the message board after relegation and just as training starts / transfer window opens?

Smells a bit fishy.

Where are you from stranger, and what do you want from us?

From memory, posters that announce themselves on registering don''t tent to flourish on here.
Good luck fella.

[quote user="Hank shoots Skyler"]No Morty, it''s not arguing it''s contradiction.[/quote]Yes it is.

Originally Dereham but I haven''t let that get in the way of things...

It''s taken me nearly 3 months to get my account ''verified'' which is why I''ve been a casual observer for so long. I was commenting on the EDP for a while but that got too depressing.

I would put myself in the ''Happy Clapping'' camp if anything, so you won''t find me mindlessly moaning about stuff that 1. I can''t control or 2. Don''t really care about.

Anyone on here part of Capital Canaries??

[quote user="The young canary"]Hi Waveney good new character[/quote]Waveney gets accounts verified in about ten minutes.[;)]

[quote user="Number 9"]Morgan does like his paragraphs, short sharp sentences, nothing too flowery.

Mmm.[/quote]Education, education, education.  Mmm.

[quote user="Morgan"]Originally Dereham but I haven''t let that get in the way of things...

It''s taken me nearly 3 months to get my account ''verified'' which is why I''ve been a casual observer for so long. I was commenting on the EDP for a while but that got too depressing.

I would put myself in the ''Happy Clapping'' camp if anything, so you won''t find me mindlessly moaning about stuff that 1. I can''t control or 2. Don''t really care about.

Anyone on here part of Capital Canaries??[/quote]

I used to be a member of the Caps for about 20 years Morgan but gradually lost interest in travelling with the current clientele, bit "clique" for my liking.

[quote user="Morgan"]Hi,

I''ve been an entertained reader for a few months and thought I''d join up!

Didn''t know whether it''s etiquette to introduce myself first or what the deal was... But anyway, ''hello all!''

This should be a hoot...

Morgan[/quote]

The first priority for any newbee is to denounce the Board in the most forthright terms.