Sign in to follow this  
The Bristol Nest

Forest Match Thread

Certainly the best we''ve played all season. Dorrans, Wes excellent. Murphy continues to be a joy. Defence still nerve jangling and Jerome, after Tuesday''s monumental effort, looking a little jaded.

[quote user="Herman"]Bloody hell, that is the most shocking thing I''ve read today.[:O][:O][/quote]Clearly been hacked.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Herman"]Bloody hell, that is the most shocking thing I''ve read today.[:O][:O][/quote]Clearly been hacked.[/quote]The Glenfiddich is working its magic.[<:o)][:D]

Excellent result, to come back from missing a penalty and being a goal down showed some real resolve. Barnsley and Newcastle losing a good day all round. Carry on like this and AN might well win me round and eating humble pie!

[quote user="nutty nigel"]It''s as if we can''t play Tettey and Howson in the same team Jim. I''m not having that.[/quote]

Nutty. I will admit that Howson seems to play much, much better in the absence of Tettey. Quite strange really because Tettey is a quality player and you would think they would compliment each other.