Sign in to follow this  
The Great Drinkell

McKenzie

Did anybody notice the reaction Leon got from the players as he watched them warm up? Has he been away as they all seemed pleased to see him.

I have heard rumours any body else heard anything?

yes, weve all heard many rumours going on.

and yes, they did seem pleased to see him, as if they hadnt seen him for quite a while

interesting.........

but we could do with him back

Yes i think he has I heard that because of a certain former player now at a northern team(T####R)McKenzie was not injured but taking time out to sort his head out and his personnel life.

I hope he has done this as he has been half the player he was last year.

Get well soon mate!!!!!!!

[quote]yes mckenzie has alot of props at the moment in his life and has no ankle props thats a fact.[/quote]

the fact he was walking ''fine and sugar dandy'' kind of proves there is nothing wrong with his ankle.....

Thaks all for replying I would like to close this topic and wish Leon a speedy return.

No harm was meant to anybody with this topic just if it was a vicious rumour then I could tell the informant just that.

Whatever the reason for Leon''s absence, I think we can all agree that to have him back fit and focused 100% will be a major boost.
Heres hoping its sooner rather than later, go for it Leon!!

[quote]Whatever the reason for Leon''s absence, I think we can all agree that to have him back fit and focused 100% will be a major boost. Heres hoping its sooner rather than later, go for it Leon!![/quote]

Without a doubt Herb.  Whether his injury is physical or psychological we need Leon back ASAP.  His pace and terrorising of defences has been sorely missed

[quote]Whatever the reason for Leon''s absence, I think we can all agree that to have him back fit and focused 100% will be a major boost. Heres hoping its sooner rather than later, go for it Leon!![/quote]

Agree - need Leon or Thorne to give us the option of playing two out and out strikers.

The season''s not over yet.

[quote]Without a doubt Herb. Whether his injury is physical or psychological we need Leon back ASAP. His pace and terrorising of defences has been sorely missed[/quote]

thats not what everyone said before he got injured. I seem to remember reading a lot of "headless chicken". Still, Leon is one of my fav players so wether he is terrorising defences or running in random directions i just like seeing him in the team

Just a repeat of my post of 2 weeks ago.

Leon was picked up by my father-in-law (a taxi driver) 2 weeks ago, ON CRUTCHES, very sore after his operation. He said he was going away for a couple of weeks as he wasn''t allowed to do any training (in fact he suggested it would be 6 weeks before he''d be back in full training).

So, yes he''s been away, he has had an operation, go and peer through your net curtains at someone else will you?

Just a repeat of my post of 2 weeks ago.

Leon was picked up by my father-in-law (a taxi driver) 2 weeks ago, ON CRUTCHES, very sore after his operation. He said he was going away for a couple of weeks as he wasn''t allowed to do any training (in fact he suggested it would be 6 weeks before he''d be back in full training).

So, yes he''s been away, he has had an operation, go and peer through your net curtains at someone else will you?

I agree - a fully fit, focused and committed Leon would be a boost. 

However we have not had that Leon so far this season so I am more than happy that zipper coninues to partner ashton - they link better than leon and Deano but we do lose a little in way of pace.

Opions up front is always welcome but the real problems remain, as they have all season, in midfield. 

OTBC