Sign in to follow this  
Yorkshire  Canary

other teams fear and rate us

Probably because of last seasons disappointment and mixed performances this season some of our supporters confidence is more subdued than it should be. A quick glance at opposition message boards show that many opposing supporters see us as being in and around automatic at the end of the season. We are a striker short and have not regularly hit top gear yet have ground out 2 points a game. There will be bad days but this is a marathon and right now we are doing pretty well. Think what we will be like when we do hit top gear and possibly buy someone like Hogan in January

[quote user="Yorkshire Canary"]Probably because of last seasons disappointment and mixed performances this season some of our supporters confidence is more subdued than it should be. A quick glance at opposition message boards show that many opposing supporters see us as being in and around automatic at the end of the season. We are a striker short and have not regularly hit top gear yet have ground out 2 points a game. There will be bad days but this is a marathon and right now we are doing pretty well. Think what we will be like when we do hit top gear and possibly buy someone like Hogan in January[/quote]Hulk Hogan, the wrestler?

No, Mr Hogan my od art teacher. Bit old and quite violent. Stoke and Sunderland are interested.

[quote user="Herman"]No, Mr Hogan my od art teacher. Bit old and quite violent. Stoke and Sunderland are interested.[/quote][:D]If he is a midfielder we are definitely interested, we''re a bit short in that department.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Yorkshire Canary"]Probably because of last seasons disappointment and mixed performances this season some of our supporters confidence is more subdued than it should be. A quick glance at opposition message boards show that many opposing supporters see us as being in and around automatic at the end of the season. We are a striker short and have not regularly hit top gear yet have ground out 2 points a game. There will be bad days but this is a marathon and right now we are doing pretty well. Think what we will be like when we do hit top gear and possibly buy someone like Hogan in January[/quote]Hulk Hogan, the wrestler?[/quote]

Nah, I reckon Paul Hogan, signing up old Croc Dundee will give us some "bite" upfront, got no pace though.. :)

A hogan (/ˈhoʊɡɑːn/ or /ˈhoʊɡən/; from Navajo hooghan [hoːɣan]) is the primary, traditional dwelling of the Navajo people. Other traditional structures include the summer shelter, the underground home, and the sweat house. A hogan can be round, cone-shaped, multi-sided, or square; with or without internal posts; timber or stone walls and packed with earth in varying amounts or a bark roof for a summer house,[1] with the door facing east to welcome the rising sun for good wealth and fortune.

[quote user="Trevor Hockeys Beard"]We have yet to take a point from a top 10 team. Until we do I think our current position may flatter us.[/quote]

What is your definition of a top 10 team? Bit early to say really, we''ve taken points off a few teams that have been top 10 8 games in...

Forest were in the top six at some point yesterday. So therefore we''ve beaten a top six team.

We have yet to take a point from a top 10 team. Until we do I think our current position may flatter us

That is rather a silly squeak, given that it is because we have taken points off them that some are NOT top ten teams.What next... we only won the play off final because Middlesboro lost ?

This thread may as well have been "I feel like a fool for slagging the team off and they''ve gone and won 3 times so there you go. Look at some bloke called hogan while I make my escape"