Sign in to follow this  
Alex Moss

3 WINS ON THE TROT 👍

[quote user="Crafty Canary"]Great result and shows a fighting spirit to come back having gone behind just before the break and after missing a penalty. Up to second and the same number of points as we had after 8 games in our last promotion season. Three wins on the trot too so everything looking good.

Of course such a positive post proves I''m not a trolling binner or a nappy crapper as I understand they don''t post after we win.[/quote]Wouldn''t it have been more convincing if you''d just stopped after "looking good", Crafty? You''re like the person who says "I don''t care what others think of me" .....................

nutty nigel wrote the following post at 17/09/2016 5:48 PM:

So what credit do you think the owners can take from this Crafty?

None, unless you can prove they were playing today.

Were the yellow army singing:

Delia, auntie Delia,

Auntie Delia on the wiiiiiing!

Or

Feed MWJ and he will score!

westcoastcanary wrote the following post at 17/09/2016 7:13 PM:

Crafty Canary wrote:

Great result and shows a fighting spirit to come back having gone behind just before the break and after missing a penalty. Up to second and the same number of points as we had after 8 games in our last promotion season. Three wins on the trot too so everything looking good. Of course such a positive post proves I''m not a trolling binner or a nappy crapper as I understand they don''t post after we win.

Wouldn''t it have been more convincing if you''d just stopped after "looking good", Crafty? You''re like the person who says "I don''t care what others think of me" .....................

You''re right, I don''t care what others on this forum think of me.

All very positive!!!!

Keep it up boys.....a clean sheet would be excellent if I''m being picky!

Well who can complain? Three wins, and from all reports, this one came with a better performance.

It''s good to see AN, learning that playing his best players in their best positions, as pointed out already by others, Wes central, proper wingers and Dorrans has come in with a good performance.

Good to see Martin back.

I'' m waiting for Big Vince or one of his cohorts to point out that, had Howson and Dorrans not scored, then we would have lost 1-0.....

[quote user="Old Shuck"]I'' m waiting for Big Vince or one of his cohorts to point out that, had Howson and Dorrans not scored, then we would have lost 1-0.....[/quote]

They will both be sold in January, Old Shuck 👍

Nutty, As you are feigning not to know what ambivalent means let me give you an example. A person who praises Delia whilst also supporting a vote of no confidence in her as a director is being ambivalent. Do you get it now?

I don''t think it can mean that Crafty. You wouldn''t have left it over 7 years if it did. 7 years! I wonder how they''d have panned out if you lot had got your way. Thank goodness for Delia getting on with the job while you lot were soiling your undercrackers......

[quote user="Alex "][quote user="Old Shuck"]I'' m waiting for Big Vince or one of his cohorts to point out that, had Howson and Dorrans not scored, then we would have lost 1-0.....[/quote]

They will both be sold in January
, Old Shuck 👍[/quote]I cannot see anyone wanting to buy Big Vince, or Canaryone come to that

nutty nigel wrote the following post at 17/09/2016 11:15 PM:

I don''t think it can mean that Crafty. You wouldn''t have left it over 7 years if it did. 7 years! I wonder how they''d have panned out if you lot had got your way. Thank goodness for Delia getting on with the job while you lot were soiling your undercrackers......

As I didn''t attend the vote of no confidence I have no way to get. If Delia had called it a day the club would have gone on as it has when previous regimes passed and as it will when this one does the same. You voted no confidence when actually you fully supported her. Why didn''t you keep your hand down? Were you a sheep following the flock rather than a ram with the courage to stand out in a crowd?

This again Crafty. The vote was about confidence in the board of directors. How could anyone have confidence? Delia didn''t because she went out and recruited David McNally and Alan Bowkett. The vote wasn''t about ownership. There was no mention about the club being sold. I actually spoke at that meeting after the vote was taken asking what happens next? There were no answers. And nothing did happen. Delia got on with owning the club and the rest is history. Oh, and you carried on with your ridiculous sniping from afar. Crafty Chirps wasn''t it? Long since consigned to the dustbin with your daft bro and the numpties who supported it. And even after all that you can''t be gracious towards the woman who knew better than you lot....

Yesterday felt like a big step in the right direction. We had our attacking fluidity back and there looked to be genuine spirit. Whereas for a few games something has "not felt right" that for the first time felt like a bit of momentum building.

Great result and performance. finally playing to our potential.

To come back after missing a penalty and going behind shows immense character and togetherness in the side.

I''ve been critical of the performances so far but that was more like it. Hope we can push on from here.

Agreed. Thank you Alex for his consistent positivity and good posts, which I enjoy reading in spite of my gradual misgivings this & last season

Hopefully squad depth and quality will show through as the year unfolds

So your vote of no confidence in the board was not a vote against Director Delia then? You couldn''t make it up. I see you still cling to the absurdity that the owner of a business has no responsibility for the running of the business by the directors and then praise her for the appointments of Bowkett and McNally which implies she does. She took the club back 50 years in league status and it was Bowkett, McNally and Lambert that turned it around.

BTW I note that you didn''t answer the question whether you agree with your boy that the board is "conference level" in its performance. C''mon you can do it, surely you are not ambivalent about his considered opinion that they are second rate.

It can''t be any clearer Crafty. It''s just that you''re not really too bright. Think about the board that was left. No executive directors charged with running the club. Then you have the owners who''s responsibility was then and has always been to appoint executive directors to run the club. Are you keeping up buddy?
I''ll leave it here for a couple of hours and you can ring your daft bro and talk over what''s written so far.
I''ll be back.....

Seriously Crafty. The thickest poster on this board thinks you''re not too bright. I finished bottom of the class in each year of my schooling. As I started off in a grammar school I ended up in the equivalent of Southern League old money before I left at 15 to take up my career in bingo calling and bog cleaning. And there''s you a doctor ''n''all......
Now. Did you keep up? The resolution at St Andrews Hall said nothing about the clubs owners. There was no vote of confidence in ownership or requests to sell the club. I am quite happy in voting that I had no confidence in the board of directors that were left in being able to run the club. And subsequent events proved that Delia, Wynnie and MickyF didn''t have confidence in running the club either.
The only regret I had about that meeting was that I voted to take my rebate and followed up by doing so. I''m glad that I''ve since contributed more via academy donations than I got back at that time. That meeting was all well and good because it gave people the chance to vent a little after relegation. But it wasn''t constructive. We all agreed to take our rebates as some sort of punishment but none of us suggested anything that could support the club and help turn it around. towards the end of the meeting I asked what would happen next. What could we do through the summer? There was no answer, Everyone went away seemingly satisfied that they''d punished the club and that was that.
The owners met the challenge full on and did what was neccessary to bring success back to the club. You, your bro and the other cronies who were instrumental in attacking the owners had to wind your necks in. Crafty''s chirps were taken from public view as if they''d never happened. The new board of directors didn''t look upom all this very favourably and in the end these groups of cronies shut down one by one. No platform for Crafty chirps or uninformed attacks on the club. So you keep flying that flag crafty. But please let this be an end to your ridiciulous obesession about a meeting that, although you stirred the pot for, you didn''t attend. 
As for Duncan''s opinions - they are his. Mine are mine. Unlike you and your daft bro we have our own minds.

Nutty, Nutty give us your opinion do

Do you agree with your boy

That the board are poo?

You don''t have to write an answer

It doesn''t have to be a slog

Just a sentence then you can get back to your bog.

Bottom of the class each year and you call me thick. :)

[quote user="Crafty Canary"]Nutty, Nutty give us your opinion do

That the board are poo?

Bottom of the class each year and you call me thick. :)[/quote]

Classy. Not.

[quote user="Crafty Canary"]Nutty, Nutty give us your opinion do

That the board are poo?

Bottom of the class each year and you call me thick. :)[/quote]
Nothing old, nothing new, nothing ventured
Nothing gained, nothing still-born or lost,
Nothing further than proof nothing wilder than youth
Nothing older than time, nothing sweeter than wine
Nothing physically, recklessly, hopelessly blind
Nothing I couldn''t say
Nothing why ''cause today......

I''d like nothing more than us get automatic with someone like Huddersfield. I can''t stand Newcastle and Villa, if they''re languishing in the Champ with Sunderland next season ye football Gods be praised.