Sign in to follow this  
Alex Moss

3 WINS ON THE TROT 👍

And coming back from 1 nil down. I''ll have a beer with ya.

[quote user="Alex "]I hope you''re all as delighted as me, we are on the up!! OTBC![/quote]

Great start to the season with injuries here and there. It''s a long season but very promising to date

Runs like this are a huge bonus in a league where everyone beats each other.

The depth of our squad in most positions could well make the difference this season, less badly hindered by the inevitable injuries than some of the other clubs.

Missed a pen as well but hey ho it all adds to the drama of a Saturday afternoon. And from everything I can see we put in a great performance to boot, which is very pleasing away from home at a place like the City ground 👍

Yep and sounded a much better, fluid performance.

Everyone on here and in the media has talked about how Newcastle are now going to ''storm the league''. Well we''re 2 points clear of them.

[quote user="bristolcanary"]Howson and dorrans too. Brilliant.[/quote]Forming the double pivot and keeping deep for the majority of the game [Y] Better than the Tettey + Howson combo [Y]

Great win today, well done lads. Burton next, then a night on the Toon... Mouth watering...!

[quote user="morty"]As delighted as a man who had a fiver on the score at 8-1.

😁[/quote]

Double result for you then mate! 👍

This will give the players no end of confidence re performance - now I expect to see a more settled team (injuries permitting) with anyone dropping their standards knowing they have a top replacement waiting to take their place, not many Champs sides have that luxury 👍

Great result and shows a fighting spirit to come back having gone behind just before the break and after missing a penalty. Up to second and the same number of points as we had after 8 games in our last promotion season. Three wins on the trot too so everything looking good.

Of course such a positive post proves I''m not a trolling binner or a nappy crapper as I understand they don''t post after we win.

Against weaker teams and ones like Forest who like to attack but are a bit powderpuff I''d like to see Dorrans and Howson start together in the middle more often.

You place a lot of responsibility on those two but if they have a good game behind our quality CAM''s we''ll win any midfield battle in this league

''''It''s wins like this and winning lots of games on the trot that just paper over the obvious cracks though''''...NFG

Brilliant!

This is why it feels good to have a positive and patient outlook regarding your club, there is no reason why we can''t make it 4 wins in a row going into the Newcastle game - God, I want to beat them SO bad!