Sign in to follow this  
Bill

The penny is beginning to drop

poor Villa

This simple headed numpty has only just recognised what terrible (and over priced) signings Villa made this summerThough, fair play, he did cotton on to the binners and their glorious history twaddle - that bit is well worth a listen from 4m 12secs

The numpty jibe was related to his inability to see what a huge waste of money his club''s transfers have been.Though for him to pick up on the binners eternal bleats about their ''glorious history'' does show how ridiculous they make themselves look. You would have thought it would have dawned on them by now.

Very enjoyable.  I can understand his frustration at not beating Ipswich.  Perhaps it puts our efforts against them into perspetive - not much there in the way of players, but McCarthy makes them hard to  play against.  As for McCormack and Villa''s big money signings, bullets well dodged by us, if indeed we wanted any of them.  

Love his comments about McCormack: "His legs have gone, he can barely move. Needs to trim down, but I think Leeds really did a number on us with this plonker""McCormack''s useless""What a signing for 13mil - load of old conk""I mean he''s just garbage, he doesn''t know what he''s doing out there""LAZY""The manager doesn''t know what to do with him - ''oh christ, we''ve got this idiot on our books''...30 years old..."ROFLMAO - bargain of the season!

I hope they sack McCarthy soon. He''s got them playing well above themselves and they''re an absolute nightmare to play against.

I can see them replacing him with someone like Giggs or Karl Robinson to play slow, nervous, possession based football in their own half while they plummet down to league one.

Could totally see McCarthy ending up at Villa though and getting them going again which wouldn''t be good to see but obviously I enjoy watching scum suffer more than Villa

McCarthy seems to have slowly worked his way into a position whereby he is bigger than the club.

Smug and disdainful of the fan''s criticisms he sticks to his pre-historic ways safe in the knowledge that the liklihood of getting the sack from their disinterested and largely absentee owner is about as remote as ITFC being anything other than the Premier League dodgers that they have become.

He does''t mind having limited transfer funds as long as he pockets massive amounts himself and it means that he is under limited pressure to achieve anything other than "press" for a play-off place. He readily accepts the regular sale of any decent players even though Evans pockets most of the proceeds as it reduces expectations. Expectations that his limited tactical nous could never achieve in any case.

In the meantime the debt accumulates and the attendances dwindle, whilst the majority of the binners delude themselves season after season that promotion is just around the corner and that this will solve all their financial problems.

[quote user="Indy_Bones"]Love his comments about McCormack: "His legs have gone, he can barely move. Needs to trim down, but I think Leeds really did a number on us with this plonker"

[/quote]

Should that be Fulham?

Let''s just hope no naughty City fans take down short clips from this and use it to laugh at our neighbours..... that would be very unkind.