Sign in to follow this  
Browno

Stream available tonight v Everton

I don''t know what your job is Ricky, or if you have the right stuff to do it, but if you have a smartphone or tablet, you should easily be able to pick this up via Kodi or similar and if you can have that setup without it impacting your job it might work for you.I worked in an office on nights at one point, and calls were so few and far between we could watch movies and tv programmes on a portable DVD player throughout the night without a problem [:D]

[quote user="Indy_Bones"]I don''t know what your job is Ricky, or if you have the right stuff to do it, but if you have a smartphone or tablet, you should easily be able to pick this up via Kodi or similar and if you can have that setup without it impacting your job it might work for you.I worked in an office on nights at one point, and calls were so few and far between we could watch movies and tv programmes on a portable DVD player throughout the night without a problem [:D][/quote]

Perhaps he''s a juggler......

IndyBones wrote

I worked in an office on nights at one point, and calls were so few and far between we could watch movies and tv programmes on a portable DVD player throughout the night without a problem Big Smile [:D]

Hope you were not that Indian bastard who keeps trying to con my Bank Details

"If Ricky''s an air traffic controller, I''d be less keen on this idea....

"[:D] ...or coach driver/ pilot etc!

[quote user="wcorkcanary"]Is collecting Rent really that tiring? no wonder landlords get an agent to do it nowadays.[/quote]Yes it''s a right pain in the @rse

Commentary here for those of you outside Norfolk and don''t do streams.

http://www.evertonfc.com/listenlive

[quote user="Countryside Canary"]Sports devil, dimsports.eu it''s on[/quote]
Gotta love firstrowsports. Gets shut down by the High Court, and simply renames itself idimsports. Love em. Good feed as well.