Sign in to follow this  
Crabbycanary3

Everton match thread

Quarter finals next.

That was quick and really turning into something to take very seriously.

Revenue stage as well which might go some way towards paying some of these big wages that are supposed to be holding us down.

If we can beat this Everton side on their own turf then we can beat anybody (??)

[quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="morty"][quote user="Dorset Canary"]Nice one Morty... Well done![/quote]Cheers, wish I''d held my nerve, but so happy for the win, especially for fans who made the journey, I did it last year, its a long old poke![/quote]Well done Morty. Nice to see the bookies pay out.Easy to say with hindsight you wish you''d held your nerve but I think most of us would''ve cashed out.Agree with you about applauding those who made that long journey. For a trip like that to see what looked a nailed-on home win in a Cup game that''s what I call dedication.PS. If you could see your way clear to whisper the Burton score it would be much appreciated [;)] [/quote]I''m not really any kind of expert on this lol.But if I was forced into a prediction, I may see what I can get on 4-0.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="morty"][quote user="Dorset Canary"]Nice one Morty... Well done![/quote]Cheers, wish I''d held my nerve, but so happy for the win, especially for fans who made the journey, I did it last year, its a long old poke![/quote]Well done Morty. Nice to see the bookies pay out.Easy to say with hindsight you wish you''d held your nerve but I think most of us would''ve cashed out.Agree with you about applauding those who made that long journey. For a trip like that to see what looked a nailed-on home win in a Cup game that''s what I call dedication.PS. If you could see your way clear to whisper the Burton score it would be much appreciated [;)] [/quote]I''m not really any kind of expert on this lol.But if I was forced into a prediction, I may see what I can get on 4-0.[/quote]I think you''ll be able to retire if Burton can do it....[;)]

[quote user="Its Character Forming"]Burton may be harder than people think[/quote]I''m not going lower than 3-0.

AN in with the press and is as cool as f*ck, reporter asks how it ranks and AN responds "it''s just another game" then asked how he feels about beating Koaman "I beat him last season, not sure what you are getting at" reporter continues to point at it being a big win and AN "Well we beat Man Utd last season, it''s just another game"

"Broadstairs, last 16 mate, fourth round. Quarters after that!"

Yes. I got it from the Sky anchorman who has just apologised for saying all night that it was the quarters next.

I thought it was a bit premature but took his word for it.

[quote user="sonyc"]I''m with Morty on this one. We could open some floodgates[/quote]We have players who have been part of three wins on the bounce, and then a whole other set of players who have just played very well.I can imagine things moving up a notch this week in training!Apart from Lafferty[;)]

[quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="morty"]Bournemouth are out.[:''(][/quote]Well it was Prestonalona......[/quote]So do we want to be them now?[;)]

A fabulous result and against a still strong Everton team. A clean sheet too and it''s so good to see the younger players do well. That is four wins on the trot and winning is a great habit to get into. Well done boys!

Why are the media calling this win a shock defeat for Everton?!

pi$$es me right off. As soon as Lukaku was ruled out they were there for the taking. They have no one else upfront to put the ball in the net.

Agree, tonight was not about Lukaku or Everton, it was about our youngsters / fringe players putting in an excellent performance away from home in a cup competition, that will be missed outside of Norfolk unfortunately.