Sign in to follow this  
Crabbycanary3

Everton match thread

Fan-bloody-tastic. Well done City''s B team[:D] (What a goal by Murphy. Well done Irish).

[quote user="Dorset Canary"]Nice one Morty... Well done![/quote]Cheers, wish I''d held my nerve, but so happy for the win, especially for fans who made the journey, I did it last year, its a long old poke!

Brilliant. A cup run. Bring on a champs team at home.

And they said Everton made 7 changes, yet we made 10!!!

What a run of results. The impact the twins are having this season is outstanding. OTBC!!!
And just to note, Neil''s team selections are now finally starting to make sense.

What a win, never in my wildest dreams, Everton fans applauding Murphy''s goal as well, superb stuff.

[quote user="Blurboy1980"]I love how it turned into a match thread to a Morty betting thread lol... OTBC!!!!!!

Well Done :)

Drinks on Morty.[/quote]Its all about me [;)]

Nicked from elsewhere, are there fans at other clubs that think theres only one Murphy, and he''s having a blinding season?

Another ghost laid to rest.

Well played to all the lads.

Godfrey played a blinder for all of 13 seconds at the end,

Must be nan of the match. :))

Think we should just swap one Murphy for the other at half time and save one of our subs.... Masterplan.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Dorset Canary"]Nice one Morty... Well done![/quote]Cheers, wish I''d held my nerve, but so happy for the win, especially for fans who made the journey, I did it last year, its a long old poke![/quote]Well done Morty. Nice to see the bookies pay out.Easy to say with hindsight you wish you''d held your nerve but I think most of us would''ve cashed out.Agree with you about applauding those who made that long journey. For a trip like that to see what looked a nailed-on home win in a Cup game that''s what I call dedication.PS. If you could see your way clear to whisper the Burton score it would be much appreciated [;)]