Sign in to follow this  
Crabbycanary3

Everton match thread

[quote user="Crabbycanary3"]Just one more Morty![/quote]I know, I got good odds too, if it comes in I''ll give £30 to Ray''s funds.

A goal is a goal, but that is one of the jammiest finishes I have seen for a while!

I think we''ve played some lovely stuff so far against a strong Everton xi.

Bloody hell. Naismith totally shanked it but ended up being a great finish. Lovely flick from Oliviera to put him through too. Good stuff.

No Jools, the double pivot isn''t a joke. But you mentioning it in virtually every thread trying to show that you know anything about football is pretty hilarious.

That was a double shank by Naismith...... Is that the same as a double pivot?

And as the Norwich City pantomime villian for September scores for Norwich, somewhere in the world a small kitten takes its own life.....

[quote user="STFU"]But you mentioning it in virtually every thread trying to show that you know anything about football is pretty hilarious.[/quote]Yet, you initially said it wasn''t funny anymore [:|]

[quote user="STFU"]No Jools, the double pivot isn''t a joke. But you mentioning it in virtually every thread trying to show that you know anything about football is pretty hilarious.[/quote]Makes you sound more knowledgeable you say. Yes, of course the double pivot. Twice as effective as the single pivot. Not popular in the NBA though

Just done a quick tally (further to an earlier comment), there''s roughly 850 odd Premier League appearances between those in our starting 11. So we shouldn''t be too surprised we''re giving a good account of ourselves.

Don''t see the need to keep on referring to the goal being "jammy" or that Naismith "shanked it". He made the run, picked up the back heel, took it on and scored. Why do people apparently feel the need to take the gloss off it and be so grudging? 

can''t stand this not celebrating a goal against their old club bollocks! Put the ball in the net a celebrate it you prat!

It''s early days, of course, but Oliveira seems to be exactly what I thought we needed in a striker.

He probably hasn''t had many more touches than RvW used to average per game for us, he makes so much more of a difference with them. If he can add goals to this sort of performance, fantastic.

[quote user="Buh"]Naismith scores!

This could turn out to be hilarious![/quote]Oliviera off and Lafferty on.Thats my 2 nil bet stuffed then.