Sign in to follow this  
Crabbycanary3

Everton match thread

[quote user="Crabbycanary3"]Now that is a decent team, could we..........?[/quote]Really does show the depth we have![URL=http://s869.photobucket.com/user/mortymccarthy/media/Untitled_zpsy7zq3br0.jpg.html][IMG]http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab257/mortymccarthy/Untitled_zpsy7zq3br0.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

[quote user="CANARYKING"]Canos can''t even get into the 2nd eleven, hope we haven''t wasted another £2 million[/quote]On the bench.Even the bench is strong!

Good to see Thompson getting a run out and tested alongside Mulumbu in the double pivot [Y]

IMO Canos should be starting in the league - he''s certainly one of our best 18. If I was him I''d be getting mightily peed off as would surely be starting at the other sides who were after him.

My initial reaction was to look at our second XI and think ''that is quite a strong side''. I then looked at the Everton team and thought ''crikey, this could be a long night''.

[quote user="Jacko"]My initial reaction was to look at our second XI and think ''that is quite a strong side''. I then looked at the Everton team and thought ''crikey, this could be a long night''.[/quote]Yeah just saw the lineup on SSN, pretty strong.

[quote user="Duncan Edwards"]Decent my foot. Look at the Everton line up, if we keep them down to 6 we''ll have done well.[/quote]Of that team selection it''s only Thompson, Jo Murphy & Oliveira who have never played against Premier League opposition.Have a little more faith [Y]

[quote user="Jools"]Good to see Thompson getting a run out and tested alongside Mulumbu in the double pivot [Y][/quote]

As Morrissey said more than once ''That joke isn''t funny anymore''.

[quote user="Jools"][quote user="Duncan Edwards"]Decent my foot. Look at the Everton line up, if we keep them down to 6 we''ll have done well.[/quote]Of that team selection it''s only Thompson, Jo Murphy & Oliveira who have never played against Premier League opposition.Have a little more faith [Y][/quote]

Oliveira played for Swansea in the Premier League.

Lol, funny listening to Gunn on radio Norfolk, who clearly hasn''t seen one Norwich game this season[:D]

[quote user="STFU"][quote user="Jools"]Good to see Thompson getting a run out and tested alongside Mulumbu in the double pivot [Y][/quote]

As Morrissey said more than once ''That joke isn''t funny anymore''.[/quote]1 - It takes a special type of c*nt to give a f*ck about anything that comes out of that miserable tos*ers trap.2 - The double pivot isn''t a joke.

Don''t quite understand the poster who said Canos should be in our first XI. How on earth can you leave out his direct competition, Jacob Murphy, on current form.

A defense experienced playing together, but the rest not so much. Hopefully we are able to get some pressure on the opposititon

I have a cheeky fiver on 2 nil to Norwich tonight.I have had a good record with my Norwich bets recently[:)]

[quote user="KoromaCrab"]what''s a good site for a stream?[/quote]http://www.xeevo.net/play.html#pub1-0010