Sign in to follow this  
Liquidator

On Saturday...

It is likely that only one out of Jo. Murphy, Naismith, Oliveira, Lafferty and Canos will make the bench.

Just goes to show the strength in numbers we currently have.

[quote user="have my howson it"]Lafferty won''t thats for certain. The rest will be in the squad

oliveria to start jerome on the bench[/quote]What has Jerome done to warrant being dropped though?

[quote user="have my howson it"]well if he could actually hit the target more often instead of row Z around the ground.

He''d never sit on the bench then[/quote]Well if thats the logic, Jerome has scored 3 goals, Oliviera none....

I wonder if winning away at a Premier League ground trumps Forest away?!?

It certainly gives Neil a selection headache, but also the liscense to make changes if he deems fit.

Tettey also to come back too if fit.

Still have to say I''d Ruddy in goal than McGovern and he did himself no harm tonight.

If I were to predict Saturday however, I''d assume the same side that beat Forest,

subs.....Ruddy,Bennett or Bassong,Tettey(or Mulumbu),Murphy,Naismith,Pritchard,Olivera

can we get away with having only one of Bennett or Bassong on the bench in order to have another attacking option?

[quote user="morty"][quote user="have my howson it"]well if he could actually hit the target more often instead of row Z around the ground.

He''d never sit on the bench then[/quote]Well if thats the logic, Jerome has scored 3 goals, Oliviera none....[/quote]

Oliveria 0 starts in the championship??? very odd

[quote user="have my howson it"][quote user="morty"][quote user="have my howson it"]well if he could actually hit the target more often instead of row Z around the ground.

He''d never sit on the bench then[/quote]Well if thats the logic, Jerome has scored 3 goals, Oliviera none....[/quote]

Oliveria 0 starts in the championship??? very odd[/quote]Is this using the famous logic of "Well he couldn''t do no worse, could he?"Jerome has played well in the games I have seen him in, and doesn''t deserve to be dropped just because we have a half match fit, new, striker.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="have my howson it"][quote user="morty"][quote user="have my howson it"]well if he could actually hit the target more often instead of row Z around the ground.

Oliveria 0 starts in the championship??? very odd[/quote]Is this using the famous logic of "Well he couldn''t do no worse, could he?"Jerome has played well in the games I have seen him in, and doesn''t deserve to be dropped just because we have a half match fit, new, striker.[/quote]

might have played well but he''s a striker.

bloke couldn''t hit a barn door 9 times out of 10.

if you disagree with that then you''re not very bright

[quote user="have my howson it"]might have played well but he''s a striker.

bloke couldn''t hit a barn door 9 times out of 10.

if you disagree with that then you''re not very bright[/quote]ALARTZ!!  How are yer?

[quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]I wonder if winning away at a Premier League ground trumps Forest away?!?

It certainly gives Neil a selection headache, but also the liscense to make changes if he deems fit.

Tettey also to come back too if fit.

Still have to say I''d Ruddy in goal than McGovern and he did himself no harm tonight.

If I were to predict Saturday however, I''d assume the same side that beat Forest,

subs.....Ruddy,Bennett or Bassong,Tettey(or Mulumbu),Murphy,Naismith,Pritchard,Olivera

can we get away with having only one of Bennett or Bassong on the bench in order to have another attacking option?[/quote]

Yeah I agree re Tettey, I think I would rather see him sit this one out on Saturday, do we really need him against Burton? Give him a good rest and bring him back in fresh for Newcastle, where we will definitely need him.