Sign in to follow this  
morty

Alex Neil.

Good post match interview, the interviewer was trying to lead him down the path of this being some kind of giant killing fairy story."Whats it like to beat a manager like Ronald Koeman?""Well I beat him last year"Bit of arrogance mixed with a lot of self belief? Perhaps.But glad Alex didn''t doff his cap and appear humble that such a small team won against a much bigger one....

A long, long, long while backbest ask a binnerthey know all about what happened just after the war

[quote user="morty"]When did Cloughie last win a cup game away though?[/quote]
Probably about the same time he was calling Justin Fashanu a "poof", making him train on his own for being homosexual, and generally destroying his career because of Clough''s personal bigotry.

[quote user="kick it off"][quote user="morty"]When did Cloughie last win a cup game away though?[/quote]
Probably about the same time he was calling Justin Fashanu a "poof", making him train on his own for being homosexual, and generally destroying his career because of Clough''s personal bigotry.
[/quote][Y][Y][Y]

I watch as many of his press confrences etc as I can. Watching him slap down reporters is hilarious, if I had the nous I''d make a youtube compilation of AN scaring the sh!t out of local reporters.

It really is funny when he gets the hump over a stupid or loaded question and he tears them a new one

[quote user="morty"]When did Cloughie last win a cup game away though?[/quote]Well I remember he beat us at Carrow Rd in the FA Cup QF in 1991.He wasn''t too happy with Roy Keane as he cavorted about after scoring the winner. I wonder what he''d make of today''s elaborate celebrations ? [:@]

[quote user="Ricky Spanish"]I watch as many of his press confrences etc as I can. Watching him slap down reporters is hilarious, if I had the nous I''d make a youtube compilation of AN scaring the sh!t out of local reporters.

It really is funny when he gets the hump over a stupid or loaded question and he tears them a new one[/quote]
I liked it when he continued afterwards along the lines of "beating a club like everton who havent lost at home this season though, what i''m saying is, that must be great for you as a manager coming here with a game plan"
To which AN simply replied along the lines of "Well, we beat Man Utd last year, i''m not sure what your point is".
[:D]

[quote user="hogesar"][quote user="Ricky Spanish"]I watch as many of his press confrences etc as I can. Watching him slap down reporters is hilarious, if I had the nous I''d make a youtube compilation of AN scaring the sh!t out of local reporters.

It really is funny when he gets the hump over a stupid or loaded question and he tears them a new one[/quote]
I liked it when he continued afterwards along the lines of "beating a club like everton who havent lost at home this season though, what i''m saying is, that must be great for you as a manager coming here with a game plan"
To which AN simply replied along the lines of "Well, we beat Man Utd last year, i''m not sure what your point is".
[:D]
[/quote]Does he think we don''t play a match without a bloody game plan?  Pr*t.

Where was the reporter from? Tony Gale on Sky was trying to make out that the only reason we won was because Everton made 6 changes, where of course, we only made 10! Mind you, earlier in the evening, they had Oliveira playing left back in the formation...

Its as if we''re just there to make up the numbers since being relegated.

[quote user="Paul101"]does he still have the 70% win record at this level ?[/quote]Not quite, has dropped slightly to 66.67% (which is still outrageously good!), if we win our next 4 games then it''s back to over 70% though [:D]