Sign in to follow this  
daly

Advice for pro footballer needed

A good friend of mine who is a professional footballer with a club Championship and earns around £20 to 25K a week needs some advice.

Now PinkUn posters probably have little to discuss here now we are almost certain of Premiership football next season and will bring home the EFL Cup as well

I said I would put it to them to give some help to this pro in need of advice.

He has met a Russian lady who he is madly in love with, she has stated that she does not cook, dust, darn, do housework or wash clothes and iron She also loves to spend money. As a devout Christian he has not tried to get her into the bedroom but she states to him that she is fantastic in bed. What advice can I give him from the knowledgeable posters on this Pinkun Board

PS He is still in his prime

[quote user="daly"]A good friend of mine who is a professional footballer with a club Championship and earns around £20 to 25K a week needs some advice.

Now PinkUn posters probably have little to discuss here now we are almost certain of Premiership football next season and will bring home the EFL Cup as well

I said I would put it to them to give some help to this pro in need of advice.

He has met a Russian lady who he is madly in love with, she has stated that she does not cook, dust, darn, do housework or wash clothes and iron She also loves to spend money. As a devout Christian he has not tried to get her into the bedroom but she states to him that she is fantastic in bed. What advice can I give him from the knowledgeable posters on this Pinkun Board

PS He is still in his prime[/quote]Not that old chestnut..........................[;)]