Sign in to follow this  
Big Vince

League Priority?

I guess this means that Pig Mince will be out on the streets, and then probably swept back up into the bin where he somehow managed to escape from...still, can''t knock a family reunion can you?

Big Vince this morning...

"Big issue madam? Big issue sir? Big issue! Get your big issue!"

At least he''s embarrassed enough to not come back on here. I''m sure if we lose a couple of games in a row at some point he''ll post again, though.

I just wanted to say that whoever renamed this poster as Pig Mince has probably come up with one of the funniest moments on this board. I know it is a well used phrase these days , but I did actually Laugh out Loud, (much to the surprise of Mrs Beard).

Whoever you are , I salute you.

[quote user="GPB"]I just wanted to say that whoever renamed this poster as Pig Mince has probably come up with one of the funniest moments on this board. I know it is a well used phrase these days , but I did actually Laugh out Loud, (much to the surprise of Mrs Beard).

Whoever you are , I salute you.[/quote]I think Bor has to take the credit for that one [:D]I thought I''d come up with it myself, but after your post GPB I did a bit of checking, and Bor actually came up with it almost a month previously to myself, but it seemed to have slipped through the cracks somewhat, so glad we''ve been able to keep it going and full credit to Bor for the original idea (how the hell did I miss that post originally?)!

[quote user="Percy Shinglestick"][quote user="Ron Manager"]Another homeless person on the streets! Ah well I''m sure he can find a few bins to raid![/quote][/quote]Testing.......

[quote user="hogesar"]At least he''s embarrassed enough to not come back on here. I''m sure if we lose a couple of games in a row at some point he''ll post again, though.[/quote]

Delia did this to me ON PURPOSE.

House- gone

Car- gone

Lawnmower- gone

Premium bonds- gone

All cash - gone

Just come off the street to write this from public library.

Ruined. Ruined.

Hey Vinnie, I won quite a bit of money last night, betting on the team I support.What do you reckon to that?[:)]

[quote user="morty"]Hey Vinnie, I won quite a bit of money last night, betting on the team I support.What do you reckon to that?[:)][/quote]

I cannot fathom how this result and performance occurred.

Two goals away to EPL opposition. No defensive frailties. Oliveira box of tricks.

This result flies in the face of all other cup results the last 20 years.

Must surely get knocked out in next round?

Manager in breach of contract at this rate.

[quote user="Big Vince"]]

Delia did this to me ON PURPOSE.

House- gone

Car- gone

Lawnmower- gone

Premium bonds- gone

All cash - gone

Just come off the street to write this from public library.

Ruined. Ruined.[/quote]If only there was a club in the same parlous state whose fans you could weep into your plate of jellied eels with.

You''re looking like a bigger and bigger prat by the hour pig mince, just pi$$ off back to the sea of empty!

How was Centre Parcs by the way?

[quote user="Eccles from Beccles"]As stupid as BV undoubtedly is, I don''t think homelessness is really a suitable subject for humour.[/quote]

Eccles from Beccles

Its a joke comment re the homelessness about Big Vince''s statement

No need to get politically correct, get back to your Guardian