Sign in to follow this  
Bill

Four games to Wembley

Let''s hope we get a easier team in the next roundbut then what if we get past them ?Stick with the 2nd X1 (so to speak) ?Next round is the week between Preston at home and Brighton away  (T.25th/W.26th Oct)

Four games to Wembley? Or one match away from being humiliated by a lower ranked team? Which will it be.............

On a lighter note, the way the Cup throws up these things, it will probably be Preston at home then.

[quote user="Crabbycanary3"]Are the semis not 2 legged anymore?[/quote]Yes, I knew that, I was just testing to see if anybody noticed [:|]Well done [Y]

[quote user="Jools"][quote user="Crabbycanary3"]Are the semis not 2 legged anymore?[/quote]Yes, I knew that, I was just testing to see if anybody noticed [:|]Well done [Y][/quote]

Thought you were the expert on the double visit.

[quote user="TCCANARY"][quote user="Jools"][quote user="Crabbycanary3"]Are the semis not 2 legged anymore?[/quote]Yes, I knew that, I was just testing to see if anybody noticed [:|]Well done [Y][/quote]

Thought you were the expert on the double visit.

[/quote]
[:D][:D][:D]

[quote user="Jools"]Well done [Y][/quote]Can I have a well done as I also got it right ?

Wouldn''t mind Preston at home for this one - we''ve got to go as far as possible now; and playing them twice in 4 days could actually make things quite interesting.

Get past the ''dirty'' Leeds and Wembley will be in sight, with a few of the biggies facing each other.The two Manchesters will add a bit of fire, along with Liverpool v SpursAnd Wet Spam cruddy ground will be put under pressure with Chelsea turning up.Spare a thought for Saints... all the way to Sunderland